No announcement yet.

Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone help me get the 2 online Outrun: Arcade achievements on XBLA? It's a bit hard to get them when no one plays it online
    Last edited by Cepp; 06-11-2011, 17:32.

Comment

I am looking for someone who would like to do the coop mission for Battlefield 3 and Saints Row 3, however I will not be back until the 27th of November, So plenty of time to arrange with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
        Can anyone help me get the 2 online Outrun: Arcade achievements on XBLA? It's a bit hard to get them when no one plays it online
        I can help with that drop me message on Xbox Live.

Comment

Originally posted by FelixofMars View Post
          I am looking for someone who would like to do the coop mission for Battlefield 3 and Saints Row 3, however I will not be back until the 27th of November, So plenty of time to arrange with someone.
          I can help with Battlefield 3 coop, I suck at flying the helicopter tho on mission 2. Best to play them all twice once on hard then again on easy to mop up mission linked achievements, they can be a bit of pain to get on hard.

Comment

I am up for Battlefield co-op too.

Same for MW3!

Comment

Originally posted by NoelEdwards View Post
              I can help with that drop me message on Xbox Live.
              I forgot to reply to this thread but I actually got this courtesy of someone else on here (or maybe it was you? I'm not sure). Thanks for the offer anyway though

If anyone else needs help getting the achievement feel free to send me a message on XBLA.

Comment

Okay, for those of you who have the Raam's Shadow DLC for Gears 3, it's possible to get a full team of Kim by having the host overload the connection. I tried this today and I only played against bots for over an hour, the game can't be found by searching because it 'technically' doesn't match the connection quality of most people.

This is good, because it means you can pretty much get everyone set up to share executions with Raam, until everyone is done.

Simply put, if you want to work on 'Foreshadowing' for Gears 3, I'll add you and we can work on it when everyone is ready. I'll also help with the Silverback rockets kills if you have the Horde DLC.

Comment

Add me for RAAM's shadow and anything else you need. I pretty much need most cheevs for campaign.

Comment

I sent you a friend request, I'll be happy to help you out with the campaign also.

Comment

Good man, thanks fella

Comment

I am in for various Gears 3 cheevs too...am 4 chapters away from 4 player co-op, its actually impossible to get 4 in the prologue it seems

Comment

Friend request sent, Loft. If there aren't enough slots for four people, a guest can be used also.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
                            I am in for various Gears 3 cheevs too...am 4 chapters away from 4 player co-op, its actually impossible to get 4 in the prologue it seems
                            2 people with 2 controllers each is the way to go with this. Just get 1 friend to help

Comment

Sensible World of Soccer XBLA.

Looking for someone to do me a favour and let me get the two online achievements (i.e. lose to me at least 5 nil in a ranked match). Send me a friend request if you can help.

XBL: SlugPellets1979

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Slug Pellets View Post
                                Sensible World of Soccer XBLA.

Looking for someone to do me a favour and let me get the two online achievements (i.e. lose to me at least 5 nil in a ranked match). Send me a friend request if you can help.

XBL: SlugPellets1979

Thanks.
                                I can help you out, wouldn't mind getting this cheev myself, gamertag is stevie vip 99

Comment

Working...
                                X