No announcement yet.

Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anytime I am on most evenings. just send me a message when I am on live.

GT : S3M James

yes me and my bro share the same live account

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
      That's best for me although I wouldn't do much more than a few hours. Friday and Saturday night from 9-10pm would be ideal..
      I didn't mean i want to play for 4 hours a night, i just meant that's my usual availability! Spoke to my mate last night and he can do tomorrow evening but nothing after that until next Tuesday. I'm free all week, as you tend to be with 2 littles at home

Comment

This Wednesday would be good for me, if people fancy it.

Comment

I've added fuse, k0pp0 and Kubrick to my friends list for Resi 5. We'll see who's around tonight to play and start a game if there's 4 of us on.

Comment

Hi, can anyone help me get the online Achievments on fusion frenzy 2 i have all the offline ones it should not take too long to do ?

my gametag is

SILENT MOUNTAIN

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
              I've added fuse, k0pp0 and Kubrick to my friends list for Resi 5. We'll see who's around tonight to play and start a game if there's 4 of us on.
              I'm up for boosting the MP on Resi, tonight at 9?

GT is "Skywarp SCS"

Comment

id help with resi, if some can help in return

Comment

Originally posted by SteveStuart View Post
                  I'm up for boosting the MP on Resi, tonight at 9?

GT is "Skywarp SCS"
                  I'll try and get on tonight for a bit if poss, if not it'll be tomorrow night! (promise)

Comment

Tomorrow night now works better for me. I was online last night but lo and behold I didn't have my disk. Should have it back tonight though.

Comment

Deffo up for tonight as Mrs.S is out.....!!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveStuart View Post
                        Deffo up for tonight as Mrs.S is out.....!!
                        Sent you a friend request mate.

Comment

I should be around tonight aswell. Looks like we'll have enough for some team games anyway, i know my mate will be around next week so we'll get it properly moving. Probably be a decent laugh i would hope

Comment

What's this Resi stuff going on, this for vs and such? I'm up for that, it's the only achievements I don't have!

Comment

Yep, going for the Versus achievements, specifically the team ones that require 4 people.

I'll be around tonight but have some work to do, but drop me a note on Clive and i'll come and join in.

Comment

Tomorrow night chaps!

Comment

Working...
                                X