No announcement yet.

Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still need Crackdown and Halo and The Club if anyone fancies it?

Comment

i still need my 250 kills in an xbox live game for TMNT arcade if anyone is up for it? i know kubrick wanted to get some of the online achievements as well a while bac.

Ill gladly help people out with the online ones as well, ideally looking for 4 players to make it a bit easier on those who need the rest

Comment

Anyone want to help me get the online achievements for Fuzion Frenzy 2?

Comment

anyone fancy some call of juraeus 2 online, the MP looks decent considering the first one stank like a rotten kipper.

gt is rubiq

Comment

If anyone still needs the expert Achievements for Left 4 Dead then me and a mate are going for them all over the next few weeks. Getting to within 5 seconds of completing both Dead Air and No Mercy was hilarious but devastating at the same time

Gamertag is parkinho

Comment

If anyone actually kept hold of NBA Homecourt after rinsing it for easy achievements, I wouldn't mind some help with the online ones

Comment

homecourt

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                If anyone actually kept hold of NBA Homecourt after rinsing it for easy achievements, I wouldn't mind some help with the online ones
                If you still need these, i do as well so would be happy to get them done.
                Gamertag is seigfreid007

Comment

Shall pop you a friend request this weekend sir!

Comment

No problem just let me know when you want to attempt them.

Comment

Anyone up for some Mercenaries 2 coop?

Comment

If anyone fancies some co-op on Gears of War or Perfect Dark Zero then give me a shout either here or on XBL - gamertag is parkinho.

Comment

How do Parkin - when I'm going to be online for a few hours I'll tap you up for some GOW..

Comment

I'm interested in getting some of the Ranked achievements on Gears of War and I'm going to be playing it all week over live. So if your interested PM me gamertag is: S3M James.

Comment

Erm.. Don't suppose anyone could help me get the N+ multiplayer cheeves.. I'm not a fan of the game so would like to have it done and dusted..

Comment

List of things ...

GRID: Someone with the 8ball car pack, want to trade wins for the "win a race in each car" cheeve? Can hardly find anyone online with this DLC.

Guitar Hero Hits: most of the 4-player achievements.

Guitar Hero 5: same.

Comment

Working...
                                X