Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
    If you still need it I can help you with that as I still need to finish the game in co-op to earn the Real Ultimate Power achievement. I already have Slice and Dice so I can just sit back and let you kill most of the enemies.
    i would love to do it but my xbox just got 3 red lights and i wont have my xbox back from microsoft any time before xmas id imagine so if you still want to do it when i get it back ill be glad to help you out as well

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Anyway, no worries, just let me know when you're back in action.

Comment

will do mate, if i get the chance ill take the hard drive round to my friends house and can always do it over there, if your on when im on then ill send you a message to sort something out

Comment

Crackdown, "Pack Rat" co-op stockpile achievement required. (requires DLC)
          Currently 1240/1250, please help me put this one to bed.

Comment

If you see me online today peeveen (GT booyabase) then send me a message and Ill help out with packrat. I havent actually tried it yet though - I dont know how much skill is required on my part to pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
              no worries fella, im stiull workiing thro the single player saints row atm, 2 more gangs to take down yet..
              Did you ever complete this ? I wiped out the 3rd gang last night and although i have a fair bit of side-mission gubbins to work through, i need the multiplayer stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                Did you ever complete this ? I wiped out the 3rd gang last night and although i have a fair bit of side-mission gubbins to work through, i need the multiplayer stuff too.

Hi mate, I got a bit sidetracked on this, im on the 2nd big boss of the 3 gangs but got killed a couple of times and left it for a bit, not been back for a bit, will prob play over xmas and complete, im still happy to do the MP with you when you fancy it..

Just got my 1000 from Shrek3 over the weekend :P

Comment

Looks like some of the achievements are going to need 4 peeps, so anyone else out there want to get the Saints Row online achievements ?

Comment

Right, need some help whoring MP achivements on:

Ridge Racer 6
                    Burnout Revenge
                    Saints Row

Anyone wanna help me ?

Comment

burnout revenge i can help with

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                        Looks like some of the achievements are going to need 4 peeps, so anyone else out there want to get the Saints Row online achievements ?
                        count me in

I havent been back to SR for a bit, I need some incentive!

Comment

I need the online Table Tennis ones if anyone else is in the same boat.

Late evening is best time for me.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                            I need the online Table Tennis ones if anyone else is in the same boat.

Late evening is best time for me.

Cheers.
                            I need them also, Ill be on after 9ish all being well, if not, then deffo tomorrow night

Comment

On the subject of tennis, I need the 10 co-op doubles wins achievement in Virtua Tennis 3 ... apparently you actually have to team up with someone on your friends list for this one.
                              Can't imagine many of you still have the game, but does anyone fancy doing this?
                              Last edited by peeveen; 27-01-2008, 11:13. Reason: forgot to mention the name of the game :)

Comment

I might pick this up in the next few days, I picked up an arcade stick and wants some games to use it with.

Comment

Working...
                                X