Road warrior
    Over our heads
    Confiscator
    Psych out
    Pack rat
    Street racer
    Street racer elite
    Anyone free for any of this ??
    Last edited by ^Katsu; 05-07-2008, 08:26. Reason: Blue orbs down to 15!!!! Flippin' crazy & Tag teamer done!

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
      got the 100 kills last night too, still need to complete all lev on ultra violent so if anyones up for some coop let me know.
      I believe you can't do this on co-op and it has to be single player for the achievement to register. At least that's what others have said who tried.

Comment

I'd still like to get me 100 kills on doom, I'm still not sure if you have to finish a multiplayer game to get the kills or not, or if it just counts the kills themselves.. Can anyone give me the definitive answer..

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
          I'd still like to get me 100 kills on doom, I'm still not sure if you have to finish a multiplayer game to get the kills or not, or if it just counts the kills themselves.. Can anyone give me the definitive answer..
          You have to finish a game for them to register.

Comment

Arse.

Comment

Finished CoOp on Crackdown last nite but neither of us got the achievement
              Any idea's why?

Comment

I'd like to get this achievement too - up for a game tomorrow?

Comment

Aye, it'll probably be late 10/11 ish at night?

gamertag is k0pp0

Comment

Aye, it'll probably be late 10/11 ish at night?

gamertag is k0pp0

Cool, mine is Bushtopher.

Will try to be online around 10/11

Comment

Army of Two, "Kill Dalton in less than 40 seconds"

The CPU player ain't up to it ... anyone fancy going for it?

Comment

I could give it a go. I'm a bit **** at this game but better than the AI.

Comment

I need the Hotshots achievement on Burnout Paradise so anyone with a cam fancy setting up a 2 player race and letting me get 20 takedowns?

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                            I need the Hotshots achievement on Burnout Paradise so anyone with a cam fancy setting up a 2 player race and letting me get 20 takedowns?
                            I borrowed a camera from a friend to get my achievements, otherwise i'd help you out.

It shouldn't take that long if you go into online freeburn and just smash into everybody else (don't think it works during challenges tho)

Comment

I want to finish Gears on Insane. I will never do this alone. Won't a kind soul help a brother out?

Comment

O I C, poor old Matty's not good enough for you any more eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X