No announcement yet.

Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone up for boosting exp on Gears of War 2 as it's x25 for a few days and I'm looking to try and get a no messing team together to finish my last few levels.

GT= S3M James

Comment

Anyone up for trading the comeback kid achievement on Rock Band 2? All you have to do is lose to someone then beat them next time.

Comment

Anyone have the viral achievement in Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts and want to let me grab it ? steve vip and gradius i'm looking at you guys

Comment

Me too pleeeeease!

Comment

KOF 2002 UM anyone? 30 wins each and you can quit the game straight away to make the other win. I would do this legit but I have so far managed to find 3 games today...

Comment

/me hangs head.

Ended up worth only two achievements after grinding Forza 3. One to get all gold and one to sell a tuning guide on the marketplace.

Grislydin is my Username if someone want s to 'elp a sleazy sod out.

Comment

Anyone with fable 3 fancy gifting some legendary weapons that i need to finish the acheivements off? i need the following -

Swords
                The Casanova
                Souldrinker
                Thunderblade

Hammers
                Auora's Shield
                Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
                Hammer of Wilmageddon
                Scythe's Warhammer
                The Tenderizer
                The TYPO

Pistols
                The Barnumficator
                Bloodcraver
                Briar's Blaster
                Reaver Industries Perforator

Rifles
                Arkwright's Flintlock
                Defender of the Faith
                The Equalizer
                Facemelter
                The Sandgoose
                Scattershot
                Skorm's Justice

I will of course give them straight back and id be glad to help out with anything you need that i may have

cheers
                Last edited by Margoos; 02-12-2010, 20:04. Reason: Weapons list updated, aquired a few more so some are not needed anymore

Comment

Just a few weapons!! Ha ha ill help you out I have them all, ill duplicate them for you when I get a chance.

Comment

cheers mate, when you get round to doing it just send us a message over live and ill jump in your game. thanks

Comment

just got Space Invaders Extreme if anybody wants to go for the online vs cheevs...

Baron Sqwelch is my tag...

Comment

Anyone up for getting the co-op achievements for Lara Croft - Guardian of Light on the 360? If so, send me a friend request - tonyDA1971

Comment

Im looking to finish the Resident evil 5 lost in nightmares add-on on the hardest setting if anyone needs to do this as well? i also need to do all the achievements in Desperate escape as well if thats tickles your fancy!

GT - Margoos

Forgot to say im on 360
                          Last edited by Margoos; 22-12-2010, 16:47.

Comment

I can't remember if my gf gave me back my copy of RE5 yet but I'd be up for the Desperate Escape stuff if I have got it in the house. I've done all of Lost In Nightmares but can no-doubt help with those too - you can just sprint through the top difficulty iirc.

Comment

Nice one! just let me know either on here or over live when you wanna smash through it

Comment

I'd be uP for this too - although I've never really played the dlc - just had a quick blast on it. In fact if anyone wants to run through the whole game tha. Would be cool too

Comment

Working...
                                X