Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
    Anyone up for some Crackdown TT on psychotic? That and the stunt markers, seeing as my partner in crimefighting and slaughtering innocent civilians had his 360 die!
    k0pp0 hmm another ninja with a k in his gamertag...
    It's a trap!!! For the record my 360 was DamniFodD'eD you have been warned!

I hope to be back online in 3 days or so, I just hope my 99.5% Katamari collection survived

Comment

Also anyone completed Viva Pinata and got anything they can spare me?

Comment

I've lent my copy to somebody at work and can't remember who. If i can get it back then i can send you whatever you are after if i have it in my self proclaimed pretty awesome garden.

Whilst you're there would you be interested in doing the online XP in NFS Carbon if the servers havent shut since i last attempted it. Noticed we're at about the same level. I could also use the viral achievements.

Comment

id be up for doing some carbon with you steakman, i need alot of the online achievements for this if you could help us out with some of these as well?

Comment

Both of you hit me up any time you want for Carbon. The online has been on my to do list for about a year now!

Comment

Excellent, i need to do the challenges aswell although i haven't played it in a while so may need a bit of practice, add me on xbox live and we can get it sorted some time. What XP level are you on Margoos? maybe we could sort something out so we can all get level 50.

GT: Optimus Steak

Comment

The challenges are glitched from what I remember. I don't think it registers them as all done. Maybe they fixed it, maybe they didn't, but I'm pretty sure it's another one of those impossible to 1000G EA games.

Comment

im pretty sure im like only level 1 or 2 as ive not played much of it at all online just the single player i do need most of the online ones as well, ill send you a request steak.

Comment

Nevermind.
                    Last edited by Kaosu; 03-06-2010, 14:25.

Comment

See GOW 2 thread, but looking for 2 more forumites to help knock out the Dark Corner horde achys, working from level 50 on nowhere backwards.

Need two people along with me, Margoos and neil 2k starting weds 8pm. Give me a shout if interested. Thanks.

Comment

Got two weeks off from next Friday and looking to finish a few of my 360 games.

Very keen to do co-op in Serious Sam and finish off KOF98.

Also looking to play Gears 1 & 2, SSFIV, Lost Planet, Left 4 Dead, Blaz Blue, Battlefield 2 MC, Battlefied BC 2 and many more.

PM over live if you up for a few games.

GT= S3M James

Comment

Looking for some players to join in with King of the Hill boosting tonight from 8 on Gears of War 2, can fit up to 10 tags in but only need 6 if people have 2nd controllers.

A few guys from here are already involved so give me a shout if interested or curious. It is extremely boring lol and more like Gears of War guitar hero once you get going! But you sure do get a boat load of XP for it.

I went from level 49 to most of the way through 52 in one 3 round game this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                            Also anyone completed Viva Pinata and got anything they can spare me?

I've got my game copy back now so providing nothing has happened to my save let me know what you're after and i can hopefully help you out.

....i mean the mrs' save

Comment

Anyone want to boost the FIFA World Cup online achievements? I can piss through the groups but when I get to the quarters its all 5* wonder asshats.

Comment

Okes...

I need some friendly faces to help assist me completing some stuff on BFBC2 (360)

I have one more onslaught map to complete on hardcore (the desert level)
                                Still need the knife5friends and demo 20 building kills cheevos..

Also looking for some L4D2 buddies to play with and also someone who fancies doing the underdome on Borderlands..

gt is rubiq

If any of the above take ur fancy add me pls..

Comment

Working...
                                X