No announcement yet.

Achievement Buddy Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I bought the DLC for RE5 (360) when it was on special a while ago. I bought the game ages ago and have yet to even play it. I seem to have been playing other games since buying it. Currently spending rather a lot of my time on GT5 with a bit of Fable III but I have been wanting to start RE5 for a while now. Just never seem to quite get around to it. I'd prefer to leave playing it until after Christmas if you are still up for the while game?

Comment

Aye that sounds great mate - my gamertag is k0pp0 on xbl.

Comment

Very unlikey anyone has this, but I'd like to get the Sunburst viral achievement in Crackdown 2, which will also unlock the heli. I'd be willing to help with Deluge if need be in return.

Comment

Any of you guys with RE5 interested in going through the Versus stuff ? Could take a while but needs 4 players. I have a mate who might be interested, i'll speak to him and see.

Comment

I never actually downloaded the RE5 versus stuff.. Might do if it ever reduces in price.. Soz mate.

Comment

It's only 400msp! Anyone else ?

Comment

I'd be interested in doing the Team achievements. I still need the 30 wins in Slayer/Survival, plus the 40 combo one.

Comment

Anybody interested in doing any Battlefield: Bad Company 2 achievments? Warning - am not the best at these games, so you'll need patience!

Comment

I am in for RE5 versus + Desperate Escape. If I remember rightly Paulos and Jimmbob are up for this too - we intended to do this before but never got to it.

Comment

*tempted*

Comment

Complete lack of willpower has led me To purchase the Vs dlc for resi 5 - shout me up for a game peeps!

Comment

Someone want to put a time and date down for Resi then ? Late evening would be best for me, anytime from 9 until 1. I have a mate who will be up for it too i reckon.

Comment

I have the sunburst achievement on crackdown 2 if anyone wants help getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                              Someone want to put a time and date down for Resi then ? Late evening would be best for me, anytime from 9 until 1. I have a mate who will be up for it too i reckon.
                              That's best for me although I wouldn't do much more than a few hours. Friday and Saturday night from 9-10pm would be ideal..

Comment

Originally posted by slicer1000 View Post
                                I have the sunburst achievement on crackdown 2 if anyone wants help getting it.
                                Excellent, sir. When will you be free to help?

Comment

Working...
                                X