Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RuBiQ View Post
    fri and sat night and some week nights best for me atm m8etty

lol bit late! i did send you a message on Thursday but got t3h massive snub !!!

Comment

yo chunky, where did u send me a message, on here or XBL ? I havent seen one in either dude

Comment

I sent it on XBL. Ah well i blame the internet. Doesn't matter because Kenji didn't reply either, just me and Pabs sitting waiting. We should give it a bash at some point although from forums i've read it doesn't sound too easy to get into a game together. We'll only know when we try i guess.

Comment

Oh by the way is anyone interested in getting Rainbow 6 Master Of Ceremonies on Sunday evening ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
            Oh by the way is anyone interested in getting Rainbow 6 Master Of Ceremonies on Sunday evening ?
            I'll be up for this. It's the only achievement I'm missing on R6V. You got a plan?

Comment

Interested too.

Comment

Yep i'm going to put together a thread on a360p and get it organised. Just wanted first dibs to go to fellow forumites because more chance of responses. Will aim for about 8pm on Sunday night onwards, will leave it open invite so hopefully will get 20+ people, as i'm sure some will put their names down then not turn up.

Comment

That achievement really is a bugger to get, I remember getting mine, there was 3 of us trying to get it at the time, it took forever, Hope you guys have plenty of spare time on sunday night

Comment

I'm up for the RSV achievement.

Comment

i am up for the rainbow six achievment too mate

Comment

Ok i've started a thread on a360p for the Rainbow 6 achievement and added you guys to it. If anyone else wants to join in, feel free

Comment

Cheers Chunky!

Comment

Cheers for that Chunky. With some luck we can get this sorted on Sunday.

Comment

Shout out to Peeveen, if yer still interested in doing the TF2 achievements tonight..

Comment

I'm unlikely to be on tonight, koppo ... however, never say never, but if I am, it'll be quite late. I'll definitely be on Sat & Sun in the AM tho, if that's any good.

Comment

Working...
                                X