Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure, that'd be excellent. Can you please tell me your Gamertags mate?

Comment

Kubrick XL
      RyujinZX

I'll confirm whether he wants in or not ASAP.

Comment

I forgot to mention in the rules...home team COG, away team LOCUST.

Comment

Not sure I'd be the best choice of captain/host as my up is pretty lame. But otherwise, Kubes, I'm your shizzle.

My tag's anephric, btw. I is anephric everywhere, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
            **** you, i don't need your league! *storms off in a huff* i dunno who has the best connection, it'll probably be force...
            Crisp, I've always seen you as a borne leader ! I can host and you can order us around !

team BOOOOOOONESAWWWWWW !!

Comment

Originally posted by anephric View Post
              Not sure I'd be the best choice of captain/host as my up is pretty lame. But otherwise, Kubes, I'm your shizzle.

My tag's anephric, btw. I is anephric everywhere, all the time.
              That's cool, my connection is pretty good so I can host. How about RAAM Raiders for the team name?

Not heard back from my buddy yet btw, so we might still have 2 spaces left to fill.

Comment

I have 10MB NTL, so shall I be host/captain?

Comment

Attempt 1 at getting our game last night was a disaster.

Comment

Boris, Nige and Fry: We need a name. Names aren't my special skill -so someone else pick one.

I've been in contact with Cuckooo about our match, and I'll let you know when it is organised. It is likely to be Tuesday or Thursday though.

Comment

Attempt 1 at getting our game last night was a disaster.
                      What! So my match topping score and triple kill to seal the team victory count for nothing. Ah well, hopefully I can be that jammy again lol.

Will be on mic too now as my new, hopefully working, one arrived this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce View Post
                        Crisp, I've always seen you as a borne leader ! I can host and you can order us around !

team BOOOOOOONESAWWWWWW !!
                        Are you guys ok for a game tomorrow night, about 7pm ish? We're all up for it.

Why was last nights attempt a disaster? Sounds like you finished it?
                        Last edited by Jebus; 12-02-2007, 12:40.

Comment

I cant be on until 9pm tomorrow, sorry. But if you can manage 3v3 just do that then as I imagine this could end up being quite tricky to get every togther!

Comment

Originally posted by Soi View Post
                            Boris, Nige and Fry: We need a name. Names aren't my special skill-so someone else pick one.

I've been in contact with Cuckooo about our match, and I'll let you know when it is organised. It is likely to be Tuesday or Thursday though.
                            Tuesday I could get on 8pm-ish, Thursday wouldn't be able to get on til 9:30-10pm.

Comment

plz fit me in 2 a team?

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve View Post
                                Tuesday I could get on 8pm-ish, Thursday wouldn't be able to get on til 9:30-10pm.
                                Tuesday is good for me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X