This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bignige View Post
    So who're we actually playing tonight?! It says Yoshi's team...
    Are we only playing against 1 team tonight? Seems odd if we're managing to get a few online tonight....

Yeah, you might be getting confused with the tourney that was gonna happen? It's one match a week (it's hard enough getting people on at the same time for one match as it is!) on a different map each week.

Name Pending No1 vs Team Generic

So you are playing Team Generic (see first post of thread to see their members) on Gridlocked, first to 10...bleedout the host can decide.

Next week it'll be a different team on a different map.

Remember, "Nige loves the cog" isn't your team dude, it's someone elses! You guys decided on a name, I know you were banding some about, or you happy with being "name pening no1" lol

Comment

Originally posted by geektanic weezmacht View Post
      Yus i'm still interested, if there's a member who can't be online then, i can fill their boots for the time being.

I'm on most nights... however (possibly) this Saturday evening is a no-no.
      So if a team is short a member and you're online, you're happy to fill the boots mate? That'd be excellent.

I've just heard from our fourth member so we should be ok tonight, though after that match yesterday I don't fancy being against you much hehe. I was way up on 11 kills and you ended up on 14 to my 12!!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige View Post
        So who're we actually playing tonight?! It says Yoshi's team...
        Are we only playing against 1 team tonight? Seems odd if we're managing to get a few online tonight...
        My head's hurting, I don't know what the hell's going on. I'll be online at 8pm sharp.
        You are not playing Yoshis team. I know its confusing but you're not a member of 'Nige loves the Cog'.

Comment

Hazuki man get yer ass online or post up when you can play !! Not seen ya online for ages !

Comment

Team Generic
            El Leone (El Leone)
            Cuckooo (Cuckooo)
            BrownyCow (No forum account)
            Destrukt2006 (Destrukticor)
            ????????????
            Jeeeesssuusssss! Aside from Destrukt, the others are never online! It's gonna be a lonely game!!!

Destruckt, get your team sorted pronto. 8pm tonight!

Comment

Right, no word from Helmet so we're drafting in jimtendo instead.

jim , you ok for Friday evening? say 8 ish?

Comment

so 19h30 this evening the Bonesawwwwww team is gonna create a bloodbath ?!

Tuesday evenings are normally to spend some time with my girl, but I'll sqeeze in some time for this, so 19h30 this evening I'll be online for this.

The rest of our team will also be ready for this ?!

ps. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday would be better for me...
                Last edited by TheForce; 13-02-2007, 11:27.

Comment

im in at 8 tonight for our match though don't know about others in my team
                  will add those to my friends list and message them otherwise it will be the entire team vs me and a 10-0 defeat
                  gulp!

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce View Post

Tuesday evenings are normally to spend some time with my girl, but I'll sqeeze in some time for this, so 19h30 this evening I'll be online for this.

Unfortunately I cant make that time, no-one's PMd me or anything to even ask if I could.

I could maybe push it and get on for 8pm but I couldn't gaurantee that so if you have 3 people on then just go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce View Post

Dude, wednesday is valentines day! LOL!

Rossco, sorry nobody contacted you, send your captain a ****ty PM hehe!

See you guys tonight, I've added your captain and I'll invite him to the match, then he can invite all your team!
                      Last edited by Jebus; 13-02-2007, 11:59.

Comment

What's going on ?

Comment

Nah mate cant gaurantee before half 8 unfortunately! I'll try to be on ASAP so if you see me sign on invite me.

Comment

Will do...even if it's only half way through it could make the difference one way or another.

Comment

bignige i'm not team captain for our team
                              i will be there hopefully everyone else will be as well

and yoshi i'm not sure whats going on either!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
                                What's going on ?
                                you mong. Just worry about Yoshi's rent boys

seeing as its looking increasingly difficult to get one fixture organised here's another suggestion which kind of ties in other points brought up and maybe makes things simpler....

Home and Away fixture to be played at the same time.

For Home fixture host gets to choose map, bleed out etc

once round is over switch round host so away team becomes home and they chose map, bleed out, weapon swap etc...

though I can fully understand if this wont help at this late stage...

Comment

Working...
                                X