No announcement yet.

Forza 2 Endurance Race Meet-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we're just going to go ahead with the race, ill post an update about next week. cheers

Comment

My cuz just went home and I just went on to see if I could get in the race but I just missed out, you're on lap 1/25 I see.

Never mind, see you next week.

Comment

Race 15 Results

1) Senna
        2) TheForce
        3) Clyde The Quick
        4) Kubrick
        5) MarioMark

We got you in the end MarioMark eh?

I have to say my car there felt brilliant, and I only made one small mistake. Now I see how much of a difference tuning your car makes.

Those races afterwards were brilliant again, and there is one corner on Road America in particular which is my favourite in the game now.

What track do you guys want to race on next week, seeing as were moving RA back a week? We could do Laguna Seca, Maple Valley or Road Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
          I have to say my car there felt brilliant
          yeah, I noticed that, there was no way I could keep up with you.
          Too bad for Kubrick that he missed the pit entrance (I know how that feels) , that would have been a 2nd place for him, I got lucky there !

the races afterwards were excellent (as always) !!

I'm already very annoyed that I have to miss next weeks race !

Comment

Ok, seeing as we're delaying Road America for a week, I thought maybe this week we could race Maple Valley, R3, usual time 25 laps.

If anybody has any other ideas, let me know.

After my shambolic performance on PGR4 last night, it feels so much better like being on home turf with this one.

P.S. How many people can make it this week?

Comment

I should be ok

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                Ok, seeing as we're delaying Road America for a week, I thought maybe this week we could race Maple Valley, R3, usual time 25 laps.

If anybody has any other ideas, let me know.

After my shambolic performance on PGR4 last night, it feels so much better like being on home turf with this one.

P.S. How many people can make it this week?
                Should be OK here too. Can I just be reminded, is the usual time 8 or half past?

Comment

half 8 mate

Comment

no racing for me this week

have fun , and think of poor, poor Force who´s all the way back in Bratislave without his 360 and Forza ....

Comment

Just to remind you guys that its Maple Valley, 25 laps, R3 cars, at 8:30 tonight. See you then.

Comment

Gonna sit out of tonights race, sorry guys

Comment

Race 16 Result

1) Senna
                          2) Clyde The Quick
                          3) Lurch996

Points updated on first page.

Shame about the turnout for this one, but it was still a brilliant race.

Lurch was in the lead for the first two or three laps, with Clyde and I right behind. Clyde then pulled off a brave pass on the inside of Lurch going into the third corner and zoomed away pretty quickly. I tried real hard for a few laps to get past Lurch but only managed it when he made a small mistake. Just enough room for me to get past and no more.

By that point it was about six laps until I was going to pit, and Clyde had a lead of five seconds. He was going really quick so I knew that I would have a hard job now to win the race. I pushed as hard as I could and managed to cut the gap down to about two seconds by the time I pitted on lap 12. Clyde stayed out a lap longer, so this was my best chance of getting past him when his tyres were cold the next lap. That whole lap I think I almost went off twice I was trying so hard.

Luckily for me I think he had had a small off, because as I went past the pit exit I just passed him. The gap was now about a second and a bit, and I managed to just slowly ease away about half a second a lap. On the last lap my tyres were bright red and he managed to close up a lot, but in the end I luckily had a few seconds cushion. Great stuff.

The races after were great again, as usual.

So, next week its Road America. 25 laps, and its quite a long lap, so the race will be a true endurance. Hopefully we can get a full grid this time, or as close to one as possible.

As its christmas next week, will Thursday still be the best day for you guys, if not please post here so we can arrange the most suitable time to get as many people in as possible. Cheers.
                          Last edited by Senna; 20-12-2007, 21:30.

Comment

Sorry I couldn't make it last night but I had to try and get some sleep before my shift started since I had been disturbed by workmen all afternoon.

Sounds like I missed a good race.

Comment

damn... a real shame I had to miss this one, sounds like it was a good race.

I´m really looking forward to next weeks race on RoadAmerica !!! that´s gonna be aweseome.

Thursday 8.30pm is fine by me, I hope we can get a full grid for this one.

Comment

Ok, just a quick reminder about tomorrow's race. Would have posted before but the sites been down

Road America, 25 laps, R3 cars, tomorrow (Thursday) 8:30.

Hope you guys can make it because this track is brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X