Forza 2 Endurance Race Meet-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 360 has died.... 1st xmas day and I got the ring of death
    but, I've ordered already a new one which I should have today ....

so count me in for this one !! I was already looking forward to this race !

Comment

Well that was a complete waste of time

I dont know why these lobby systems in Forza are so buggy after its been out for several months now. The only problem seems to be me and Force, which is even more annoying.

Was really looking forward to that race, especially seeing as Kubrick had posted a really good time on the leaderboards.

Oh well, theres always next week

Comment

yeah, can you imagine, we've tried for about 30min to get this game going. And it was all about me not getting into the same lobby as Senna and visa versa ... WTF ?!
        before it was always just me not being able to join a lobby started by Senna, but now we could join at all...

I don't know if it has something to do with my new 360 I bought today ?!
        Because afterwards I tried to join an online race with people I don't know and it froze before I was able to enter the lobby...
        Wierd ****, I really hope it was just today and I won't bother me again..

Comment

Yeah my 360 froze about three times, all when I was either entering a lobby or leaving it. Like you Im hoping it was just a glitch tonight on the Forza lobbies, because it would be a huge disappointment if I couldnt race against you any more.

Comment

I had trouble connecting to lobbies with Forza 2. I always have to do the connection test that's on the furthest right blade before booting up the disc. Forza's the only game I need to do it for but doing that cures it every time (for me).

Give it a try.

Comment

thx for the tip ! I will try that for sure.

@Mike, seems we weren't even able to get into private chat.
              When I see you online this weekend I'll send ya an invite for PGR4 to try if that works. I want to know if it's my box or it's just Forza2

Comment

I checked all the settings, and everything should be ok, did some online racing this weekend and it worked perfectly, so I have high hopes we can race without any problems tomorrow RoadAmerica !

ps. check this out ! : http://www.virtualracerx.com/new_products.php

Comment

Ok, sorry for not being online over the weekend but I was busy with work and too knackered to play any games.

Now I can focus on this game tonight, I will be online for a couple of hours from about 8 so if I see you we can maybe do a few practice races on Forza to make sure all is fine and dandy.

As for the rest, I hope all of you (and more) from last week can make it again tomorrow at 8:30. Bloody pain what happened, but hopefully its in the past.

Road America deserves a good race!

P.S. ^^ That setup is outrageous. Worth it though.

Comment

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it, and neither will Clyde as his 360 packed-in on New Year's eve.

Comment

Thats too bad - do you know if hes getting another one anytime soon?

Comment

MS are going to repair it even though its 13 months old and doesn't have the RROD fault. Last I heard, he was waiting on them emailing the UPS label.

I actually offered to loan him one of mine until he gets his own console back but he didn't want to risk it incase that also died on him.

Comment

Yeah, they're dropping like flies at the moment it seems like, so he's probably best not to take you up on your offer.

Comment

The Force and I just had some incredible racing there. Really close racing, and the 5 lap Road America one was maybe the best of the lot.

The endurance race is still going ahead I think tomorrow at 8:30 so really hope as many people can make it as possible.

Comment

hope we can get some racers together this evening, especially after last weeks trouble I'm really looking forward to get this race going !

@Senna, yesterday was great racing m8 !

Comment

I would like to join in if at all possible. I'm not very good though :P

In terms of the cars do you have to have an R3 car in your garage or does the game let you choose one?

If you can choose one, does it let you set up the tyres or are you stuck with the default (whatever these might be)

If you can choose them what sort of compound is best for these longer races?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X