No announcement yet.

Forza 2 Endurance Race Meet-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scrap that I wont be online tonight. Going to drive to Inverness tonight. much more challenging trying to beat the snow on the Drumochter Pass. perhaps next week

Comment

Originally posted by winky View Post
      In terms of the cars do you have to have an R3 car in your garage or does the game let you choose one?

If you can choose one, does it let you set up the tyres or are you stuck with the default (whatever these might be)
      You can choose every R3 car in the game, you can't choose different tyres for the R cars, so no worry about the compound of your tyres.

See ya (maybe) next week

Comment

I'm a no show tonight guys, sorry, back to work today (night shift).

Comment

It was just me and the Force a couple of days ago, again a really close race but the Force edged it by about five seconds. Our fastest laps were a tenth apart so it was all about who made the big mistake and sadly for me he didnt make any.

How many people can make it for next week? If thursday isnt suitable we could arrange it for another day. Any preferences?

Comment

I've gone back to a 'four on four off' shift pattern which, unfortunately, makes it hard for me to make any regular commitment to these races. I have really enjoyed the races I've taken part in though and hope to race on occasion in the future, perhaps on a more ad hoc basis though.
            Last edited by burntoutbanger; 06-01-2008, 07:55. Reason: Grammer. :(

Comment

To bad you can join Burntoutbanger, but when you ever feel like playing some Forza or PGR4 just send me an invite !

beside our fantastic Endurance races we have every week , we might get some more short races going on different times during the week , check this thread: http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread...ighlight=forza

ps. This thursday we could get together on RoadAmerica again with the whole group ? Senna, Kubrick, MarioMark, Clyde, Lurch, and more ? ....
              Burn some rubber !!
              Last edited by TheForce; 07-01-2008, 17:09.

Comment

Sorry I couldn't make it last week lads. I'll definitely join in this week.

Comment

Cool, we'll just do a rerun of Road America again this week then. Thursday 8:30, although if somebody cant make it we could change that.

Perhaps ill have some better luck this time, eh Force?

Comment

I will attempt to be there for this one, although I need to practice a bit at Road America. Username is winkles

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                      Perhaps ill have some better luck this time, eh Force?
                      hehehe who knows, but I'm planning to get the same result as last week....

but looking at the laptimes last week we are quite close so it should be interesting, Kubrick had an impressive laptime also...
                      Last edited by TheForce; 08-01-2008, 10:27.

Comment

REMINDER !!

RoadAmerica at 08.30pm !!

make sure you all are there !!

Comment

Sorry, looks like I cant make it tonight.

KIDDING!!!

Comment

Race 17 Results

1) TheForce
                            2) Senna
                            3) Lurch996
                            4) Kubrick

Points updated.

Very good race again, and some interesting tyre strategies, especially Kubrick. Lurch defended very impressively for the first few laps until me and Force got past. Force then made a small mistake and I was just ahead going down the straight into the hard-braking turn 3, but he braked very late and got just ahead. Side by side into the next corner and unfortunately for me I slowed down to much, the car lost all grip and I spun out onto the gravel, letting Lurch and Kubrick by.

Kubrick's one stop strategy was very daring, especially as the tyres were going red after about 11 laps, meaning no grip for about four laps during the race. Needless to say that was what cost you in the end mate

I couldn't beat Force though, as the gap just stayed at five or six seconds again, just like last week. Very good drive. Although this time I managed to get the fastest lap

Next week is Road Atlanta, which always has some argy-bargy going down at the chicane at the end of the back straight. See you guys then.
                            Last edited by Senna; 10-01-2008, 22:43.

Comment

yeah excellent race again,
                              The first 8 laps were very nerve wrecking ! first Lurch giving all he got to keep all 3 of us behind him ! He had less wing than I had as I couldn't pass him on the straights.
                              Great battle with Senna, I made a mistake , Senna next to me, I knew I had the inside lane for the next corner, both breaking really late ! just a shame he made a little mistake, that would have been a real close finish. Excellent racing ! And a very fast lap from Senna!
                              nice to see the different pit strategies ! at one point I thought Kubrick was gonna do it with one stop ! It was for sure worth taking the risc.

can't wait for the next race !

Comment

Ok, I just found out now that I'm definitely moving down to London in a week's time, and so Im going to be too busy for the next two or three weeks with starting a new job and getting my flat sorted.

So this week's Road Atlanta race will be the last for me for a few weeks.

I was wondering Force if you would be happy to organise the next few races and note down all the results?

Im still on for this week's race though, Thursday 8:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X