No announcement yet.

NTSC F-Zero GX Time Attack Leaderboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, I'll get around to challenging some times proper, eventually Just beat my first staffer, the black bull on the first vegas palace, using... black bull (no cheating). 56"392 - possibly to do it waaay faster, maybe, if you're selective about the boost tiles.

I got replay/ghost save if anybody wants, although it isn't that fast.

Comment

You're 5 hundredths off my time, you want to make it any closer?

But seriously I think that's about the limit, any more and you do go flying off on the last turn/hill...
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Not if you push forward, plus, the craft is really heavy so it doesn't bounce around like Twin Norrita, for example. TN goes flying off, unless forward is pushed but Black Bull? No chance

I reckon I could beat your time*. I missed a whole bunch of boost tiles, plus the settings were two notches off the top. If one is going to rely on the craft's boost, then the settings should be higher in my opinion. I just wanted to beat the ghost though, your time is safe for the time being

*edit: This was my third attempt - first go with TN, unlocked staff. Second go, set a 58"xxx time. Third go, beat staff with my time

Comment

Trust me, I was holding forward on the stick more forcefully than a kamikaze pilot and was still flying off the track at certain speeds with a car way heavier than the Black Bull! There's a certain speed past which ANY car seems to take off, I've done the track so much I've learnt where the limit is.

Oh, and time to grab a new track for myself

Mute City (sonic oval) - 49"875 - Super Wolf-Z

The sick part is that's STILL 3 seconds off the ghost

Comment

Bah, I shall experiment later 'cos I reckon that time could be faster on Split Oval...

Comment

UPDATED.

Split Oval is great.

I remember scoring my fastest time on that track when I flew off the bend and then glided completely around it with a smooth landing to boot. I might try doing that later with the Fat Shark or the Dark Schneider.

Comment

That's a thought, haven't tried it again with Dark Schneider... will try over the weekend. That and feebly attempting to get any more AX craft. Still haven't done #4, #6 or #7 on Hard yet!

Comment

Just improved my Port Town (Aero Dive) time again.

Port Town (Aero Dive) - 2'21"181 - Blast Wolf-Z - PH

Now running 0'04"508 quicker than the SG - and i can go quicker.

Comment

You've updated the wrong one Dave

I beat the Mute City track time in AX, not Ruby 8)

Comment

OMG!!

Just had a brilliant run around Port Town (Aero Dive)

Port Town (Aero Dive) - 2'19"753 - Blast Wolf-Z - PH

Now beating the SG by 0'05"936

There is still MORE improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                        You've updated the wrong one Dave

I beat the Mute City track time in AX, not Ruby 8)
                        FFS!

Today isn't my day.

Comment

Looks like even I am capable of improvement...! 8)

Vegas Palace (split oval) - 55"805 - Jewel Bruiser-V2

Oh and a time I got before I went on holiday and forgot to post

Cosmo Terminal - 2'59"411 - Jewel Bruiser-V2

Comment

Ruby Cup

Mute City (Twist Road) - 1'01"042 - Blast Wolf-Z - PH

Comment

You're getting good results with that Blast Wolf-Z, as it's so similar to my hunk of junk, hopefully I have the piece necessary to make the adjustment and try it out

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                                You're getting good results with that Blast Wolf-Z
                                Yep, its bloody good. Similar handling to the Sonic Phantom (imo - obviously nowhere near as nimble around sharp turns) but with the added advantage of a higher top speed. I've yet to do any good times with it on the technical courses - although i'm working on that. Maybe a change down from B to C on the Body, but still keeping it heavier than the Sonic Phantom.

New time for Port Town (Aero Dive.)

Port Town (Aero Dive) - 2'18"528 - Blast Wolf-Z - PH

Now running at 0'07"161 faster than the SG.

Comment

Working...
                                X