No announcement yet.

Yoshi's I finally have a PS3 and want to play online partaaaaay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could see the chat icon blinking in motorstorm menus last night Rusty and I could see the red "chatbox" appearing top left of screen but couldn't hear you - the only time I actually heard you was doing the XMB chat option.

The bluetooth hunt begins in 1 hour..................

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
      I could see the chat icon blinking in motorstorm menus last night Rusty and I could see the red "chatbox" appearing top left of screen but couldn't hear you - the only time I actually heard you was doing the XMB chat option.

The bluetooth hunt begins in 1 hour..................
      that indicator was flashing all the time on my screen though. This really is a joke.

Comment

It'll be rite - Halo 3 is out soon so there won't be much point in going online with the PS3 anymore.

I'm not even remembering Sensi.

Comment

ya bass got headset hosting now

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
            It'll be rite - Halo 3 is out soon so there won't be much point in going online with the PS3 anymore.

I'm not even remembering Sensi.

You know thats only going to bait people lol
            *stirs

Comment

Am on right now with you guys I don't have a headset for my PS3 though I'm afraid. Spares you my dulcit tones...

Comment

Which headset did you go for?

Comment

hAha ok all of ya leave me on my own then!

Comment

lobby's set up again

Comment

Boooo full room, will check again later.

Comment

PS3 online has to be one of the single most frustrating, annoying experiences I've ever had.

It's so sub-Xbox1 level it's insane.

Motorstorm lagged about.

Calling All Cars was fun for 5 mins once we managed to get 3 of us in the room all with BT headsets still working.

Didn't even touch resistance.

4 hours nigh on of pissing about with headsets and starting games, quitting to XMB to chat, restarting games, requitting to XMB.

Utter shambles - I knew it was bad but this was on a whole new level of ****e.

Between that and the fact motorstorm is not a patch on flatout I'm gutted about my PS3. Tekken is flying the flag right now and from the demo I think Gaiden might go some way to restoring my faith.

There's irony in the fact one's an xbox1 game with tarted up graphics and the other's a PSP game with the same but features stripped out.

Comment

Have you even touched Resistance? After initially thinking most of my time would go on Motorstorm I ended up rattling god knows how many hours intothe SP campaign of Resistance and loved every mnute ofit. I would be surprised if you didnt get on well with that once you got into it.

Online the PS3 is no where near the level of the 360 I agree, but being the avid single player gamer that I am (Aswell as online of course) it aint hit me too hard. Most of my time recently has been on SP adventures and for this reason I have been loving the PS3.

Resistance is tremendous and has still to be finished, Ninja Gaiden is all I am playing at the moment and is miles better than the first time I played it and there is a good few titles out in the next few weeks that look like they will be really good.

Your need for online recognition is proving your downfall here Yoshi

Comment

Resistance has a better online structure to any other PS3 game out there I reckon you'll be a little impressed considering the rest of the PSN.

It has a good party matchmaking system with the ability to get back to the xmb friend list/messages while in the lobby.
                            Last edited by Myth; 08-08-2007, 08:51.

Comment

Right then resistance tonight.

Only other problem being my blutooth headset gave me a stinking headache last night

It's all bad.

Yer right Mardigan - I'm not a solo gamer anymore I love community and banter with the lads playing my games - The thing that stood out the most yesterday was that NOBODY appears to have a headset - It's deathly silent.

On a positive I'm going to restart shadow of the colossus tonight on it

Comment

let us know how you get on with the lack of rumble on SotC, as I have yet to start it myself

Comment

Working...
                                X