X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will be on tonight mate, send me a pm when you are free

Comment

lyon 3-4 valencia

a great game no dirty play, it was quite a classic, think it could have been different had i not had a big daft carew up front, no wonder they sold him to villa !!! hahaha nice one mate good game

Comment

lyon 3-4 valencia

a great game no dirty play, it was quite a classic, think it could have been different had i not had a big daft carew up front, no wonder they sold him to villa !!! hahaha nice one mate good game
        Yeah great game mate! Was very close and then I was awarded a dubious penalty at 2-2. I went on to score on the break as illumanati threw everything forward, but Carew finally headed on target in the 90th minute which made for a few tense seconds as i stupidly gave the ball away.

Comment

Thanks for getting your game done guys and well done to Mr Fantazmo. Also well done to Deadman who has gone through to the quarters due by default. Think there are now 2 quarter final matches to play before we go on to the semi finals.

Comment

Me and Mr Fantazmo have arranged to play tonight, lol ive been dying to play again.

Comment

Valencia Vs Real Madrid,

Hopefully my win from earlier should spur me on and make it a good match. My form on this game is very sporadic so we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                Thanks for getting your game done guys and well done to Mr Fantazmo. Also well done to Deadman who has gone through to the quarters due by default. Think there are now 2 quarter final matches to play before we go on to the semi finals.
                Rubiq did say he was on holiday so him being bypassed seems slightly harsh especially considering the person going through at his expense hasnt logged on in over a week

Comment

Real Madrid 5 : 3 Valencia

Good clean end to end game, tbh we both could have had 2 or 3 goals more each. Fantazmo got a hat trick with Tavano, i got 2 with Ruud 2 with Ronaldo and 1 with Diarra.

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
                    Rubiq did say he was on holiday so him being bypassed seems slightly harsh especially considering the person going through at his expense hasnt logged on in over a week
                    Rubiq said he would be back this weekend from what I gather and still nothing. Look at it from Deadman's point of view, it is not fair to keep him waiting too. He might not have logged in here but he is regularly on Live and is informed about tournament stuff by MarioMark. From experience when these games are left to be played "whenever", nothing happens for a while and interest in the whole tournament gets lost. Examples would be the leagues me and MarioMark tried to get going and the Forza tournament but the less said about that the better. I stick by my decision unless Deadman is willing to wait for Rubiq a lil more.
                    Last edited by ezee ryder; 10-09-2007, 20:23.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                      Rubiq said he would be back this weekend from what I gather and still nothing. Look at it from Deadman's point of view, it is not fair to keep hi waiting too. He might not have logged in here but he is regularly on Live and is informed about tournament stuff by MarioMark. From experience when these games are left to be played "whenever", nothing happens for a while and interest in the whole tournament gets lost. Examples would be the leagues me and MarioMark tried to get going and the Forza tournament but the less said about that the better. I stick by my decision unless Deadman is willing to wait for Rubiq a lil more.
                      Didnt realize deadman was on live like that maybe if that was posted somewhere in the thread I might of I was only doing what I would do for all the pro guys trying to give them a chance.

You are right though interest will peter out so on with the games

Comment

Yeah, don't mess with us Nazi's johnno!

Good luck in your match though, I don't want deadman getting further than me.

Only messing!

Woah, nuff faces!

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                          Yeah, don't mess with us Nazi's johnno!

Good luck in your match though, I don't want deadman getting further than me.

Only messing!

Woah, nuff faces!
                          Can you let me know his gamertag or ask him to send me a friend request

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
                            Can you let me know his gamertag or ask him to send me a friend request
                            My gametag is deadman2k will be on 2nite if you wanna play?

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2k View Post
                              My gametag is deadman2k will be on 2nite if you wanna play?
                              I will be on later buddy after 10

Comment

if asnyone up for a few friendlies tonight, add me, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X