X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo..

I take it Im out of the tourny ?

Didnt get back till yesterday and after a 2 day 20 hour coach trip to the Sahara Desert and then delays with flight home I wasnt really in a footballing mood, todays been a non event with me getting some shopping and visiting some relatives. im about tomorrow for most the duration, if ive been already kicked out of the comp tho I guess thats the end for me in this tourny!

Tata

Comment

ignore, Just seen the tables and the game was already defaulted

Comment

Keep an eye out when the new PES is out, there will be more tournaments/leagues about. Cheers for entering all the other tournaments

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
          Keep an eye out when the new PES is out, there will be more tournaments/leagues about. Cheers for entering all the other tournaments
          26th october? the start date??
          i have got my pro evo type advent calender at the ready!! lol

Comment

Quarter Finals

Q1 - Deadman2k vs Johnno

Semi Finals

S1 - Winner Q1 vs Ajay1986
            S2 - ezee ryder vs Marmite

Come on guys, one quarter final match to play and then we have a full line up in the semi finals! Marmite let me know when you wanna play our match

Comment

lol the new PES will be out by the time we get this finished.

Comment

Thats what me and MarioMark were afraid of

Comment

Soz Johnno didnt get on live other night on 2nite about 7ish if you want to play our game

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2k View Post
                    Soz Johnno didnt get on live other night on 2nite about 7ish if you want to play our game
                    I work all week mate and cant play till after 10 when I get home

Comment

Ezee i can probably play tonight if you want. Let me know.

Comment

Yeah sounds good to me mate, if you see me about send an invite over and we shall get it on....in the football sense

Comment

Semi Final result - Marmite 2-0 Ezee Ryder

A deserved victory for Marmite, as he put it he was well due a victory against me. He had more of the play through the 90 mins and therefore deserved to go through. I just wasn't on my game, aint played the game in like for like 2 weeks but still all credit to Marmite. First half ended 0-0 but Marmite probably should have been leading if it was not for some lucky bounces in my favour here and there. Second half I came out and played a lil but again nothing like my usual self. Marmite took the lead through a Terry own goal from a low hard cross and then doubled the lead almost straight after from a close shot. I had a few chances in the last 15 mins but it would have been harsh on Marmite if I got anything from the game. Well played mate, see ya in PES 2008

Comment

Yeah decent game. You didnt seem to be firing up front as you usually do i must admit. My man Ismael at the back was a rock though! That shot i had in the first half where it ricocheted around and eventually flew off your guy and whacked the post made me chuckle. I didnt think it was going to be my night!

So I have managed to get to the final of this then for the first time in the last tourney! Man, ive struggled with this version i must admit. Was always loads better on the PS2 versions. Really looking forward to PES 2008 though. Hopefully i can sign this version off with a victory. Get your games played guys!

Comment

Yeah these tournaments have been good, competitive and fun at the same time. More of the same from PES 2008 and I will be happy.

Comment

Just missed deadman by 5 mins

Comment

Working...
                                X