Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metroid Prime 3 - your friends tokens, show me them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to everyone who's sent me tokens so far, I've run out them but will hopefully generate a few more I can send out in the next few days. More are always welcome though

As for how they work, the green tokens you generate in game, 1 per every 100 kills and achieving certain other criteria, can be sent to people who's Wii's you have registered. Tokens that are sent to you by other people can be used to unlock various bonus content along with the other coloured tokens you've collected in game for scans, lore, mission objectives etc.

Comment

Just put the game on for the first time in a week or so to find I'd got tokens from a few of you. Really sorry for not checking sooner - I've sent tokens back to you all now.

Comment

Anyone still playing this or have just started and want to trade tokens?

I've got a few kicking about, code: 0765 2593 3476 6194

PAL version btw.
        Last edited by Riskbreaker; 10-11-2007, 16:49.

Comment

Ive just got this (not had chance to try it yet with COD4 being out) so any charity m8 greatly recieved

0294 5754 4581 8964

Comment

I'll get some over to ya, just remember who sent em when you get some yourself

You might need to start a game so that I can send them over.

Comment

Just found out I can't trade tokens with my PAL copy owning mates on this, so I've been looking for others with the US version to do swaps with. Bit frustrating that I've got 17 tokens so far and can't do anything with them myself!!

6989 0955 0388 0170

Comment

I want some PAL Metroid friends... 6709 1713 7944 1611

Comment

Already sent you a couple mate, didn't know if you were still playing or not. Got some more if you want to trade

Comment

K will get my Wii unpacked tommorow and shove it on to get em (sorry been packed up since respite). Mines PAL btw

Comment

Originally posted by Riskbreaker View Post
                      Already sent you a couple mate, didn't know if you were still playing or not. Got some more if you want to trade

Cheers will check it out next time I switch it on... I'm covered in CoD4 juice at the moment though.

Comment

Has anyone got the US version of the game and would like to trade vouchers? My number is 6668-1019-9622-8300 If anyone adds me please drop me a PM with your number.

Thanks
                        -Ghost

Comment

Does anyone have a UK version? I looked on my friends list and app I couldn't give them to anyone I know!

Comment

I've got the UK version and about 15 tokens left. Let me know if you want to trade some.

Comment

Working...
                            X