Halo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
    Tempted to get this after midnight tonight but I'll be playing with no sound for about a month, or sound through headphones and lack of voice.

FFS. cba.

Are we having pure NTSC matches of 8 vs. 8?
    yep, There were over 42 people on my list last night palying Halo 3

Comment

Absolutely blinding BTB games last night... some really great battles and moments. Tried to upload a pic of my point blank hog take down with the rocket launcher that sent Gerry and Rodprod flying brilliant stuff.

The theatre mode is a game intself, replaying each battle to get the best angles on a kill and see where you could have done better... its a game intself.

Also done Mission 3 4 player co-op legendary with Yoshi, Rusty and Cammy and that again was superb. 4 of us laying into the

Scarab and then me getting inside for the takedown

, absolutey amazing and I cant wait for the future repeated run throughs of this. I willbe on for most of the day and night but will be punctuating live play with some campaign as want to get Heroic polished off.
      Last edited by Mardigan8; 27-09-2007, 12:29. Reason: Added spoilers

Comment

Are you able to open up a SP Campaign for people to jump into if your at the start of the level?

Comment

Dont know Bleeders, it was Yoshi that fired up the co-op game last night and I think he just selected the level and and the difficulty with us in the loby, so doubt you can have folk jump into your SP campaign.

Comment

Ah reet, ta'

Comment

Ill hopefully be on again tonight, probably some time after 9. Loads of ppl on my friends list playing it last night but they were all campaigning. I had to have a bit of Lone Wolf action instead.

Loving the sniper game

Comment

I've just sent out some friend requests based on the first post in this thread.

Comment

You lot caught me on my 2nd game so I'm surprised we (you) didn't do worse!

It seems slower than I remember H2 to be? It was years ago that I played it last though.

Favourite bit:
                  On that map that you all hated with the jumpy things*, don't know the name. Watching two players chasing each other around a pillar a couple of times, moving in slowly and just waiting for the enemy to run right in front of me while concentrating on whoever it was in my team they were chasing!

*Be prepared for a lot of these jumpy thing, snowy map, bangy gun type descriptions from me while I'm getting used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
                    Are you able to open up a SP Campaign for people to jump into if your at the start of the level?
                    People can't join you mid-level Bleeders only whilst at the lobby !

Comment

Anyone been experiencing connection problems on matchmaking tonight?

Maybe it's my NAT settings or something but it worked fine yesterday and now today it keeps doing the reconnecting to game and chooseing a new host, but except no one's quiting and everyone else seems to be playing on when mine stops to reconfigure...

Comment

I am up for some MP and co-op action tomorrow night if you guys have space for me?

Fo3

Comment

My first piece of fan mail....
                          Attached Files

Comment

How are people finding the performance of coop games? We had a three player session last night that ran like crap and then a two player session that was just as bad.

Comment

Can get stuttery with 4 but played 2 and 3 player yesterday and it was smooth as silk.

If you're talking about last night however it ****ed up around midnight for matchmaking and never came back - just searched and couldn't find anything ended up playing custom.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry Helmet View Post
                                My first piece of fan mail....
                                Such an eloquently worded piece of mail, what did you reply Gerry?

Comment

Working...
                                X