No announcement yet.

Halo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great games with the usual suspects last-night (Yoshi, Nige, Gerry etc.), sorry had to leave early guys. GBH of the earhole I were getting.

Comment

Kept trying to join some NTSCUK matches last night, but always got connection errors. I guess it might take a few days for the service to "settle".

Comment

Will be on tonight for some solid action, finsihed off single player today, got up early to do it as well.
        Will be up for some meta games and multiplayer action, whatever i will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
          Kept trying to join some NTSCUK matches last night, but always got connection errors. I guess it might take a few days for the service to "settle".
          Not got NAT issues m8 ? I know I suffered this in the beta, until I got my 360 into a DMZ on my router. Halo 3 seems especially sensitive to NAT issues !

Comment

Thanks to Evo-One and EvilBoris for adding me! Add me guys and I'll be around on Saturday for some slayage. My handle is Dogg X.

Comment

Not got NAT issues m8 ? I know I suffered this in the beta, until I got my 360 into a DMZ on my router. Halo 3 seems especially sensitive to NAT issues !
              No, I was joining matches with no problem before the 26th, and have never had any "NAT issues" (whatever that means) in two years of xbox live experience.

Never mind, I had a hoot in the ranked matches.

Comment

I'll be online tonight and it would be good if I could meet up with some of you guys as I've been struggling to get in to this the last few nights.

My gamertag is: Ascender.

Thanks!

Comment

I'd be up for that.

Ended up having some SUPERB sessions with PerfectSmith/Riskbreaker last night. The two of us ended up teaming up with 2 randoms in a Team Slayer match, and one of them turned out to be someone we played against the previous round! Partied up, and almost won every game we played. EXP and skill rating shot right up.

Comment

Should be on after work tonight til late, back to uni now so was in early this morning so I couldnt play late last night and alot of you were doing campaign anyway. So if you see me on around 10ish, send us an invite.

Comment

I should be about 9-ish tonight, need to get my experience up.

Comment

Those were some really good games, I'll have to take a look through the replays later and see if there is anything worth keeping.

I'll probably play a fair bit of co-op tonight, but I pretty sure I can convince my bro to play some Team Slayer too. He was a pretty good Halo player so it shouldn't take him too long to get up to speed.

Oh yeah, make sure your headset is fully charged Silvergun

Comment

Originally posted by Riskbreaker View Post
                          Oh yeah, make sure your headset is fully charged mate
                          It was yesterday morning.

Comment

The batteries in those damn things need to last longer than 8 hours.

Comment

Tempted to get this after midnight tonight but I'll be playing with no sound for about a month, or sound through headphones and lack of voice.

FFS. cba.

Are we having pure NTSC matches of 8 vs. 8?

Comment

Going to have a quick go online now to test it out...I'm prepared to die as I only had about 10 games of Halo 2 online!!

If I add people to my friends and they show up with the old XBox logo like this:

Does that mean it's their Tag from the first XBox? I've had that on a couple of people on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X