Halo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
    Heh, finally got involved in some NTSC-UK games earlier this evening ... man, how ****e am I?

Apologies to Silvergun for some of the worst Mongoose driving evar ... we got 1 point, and that was only cos he got off and walked to the target.

Thankfully I redeemed myself (slightly) in the flag game.

This game rules.
    It was a laugh, no worries at all.

In the end I gave up and just had some physics fun bashing the mongoose about a bit with a gravity hammer. Much fun to be had!

Comment

Aye, pretty much most of the NTSC lot are MINT at this, always find my Halo game suffers in the early going, before I start getting into it and finding my feet.

Comment

Yip - it's a bit daunting stepping into a game with all the pros!

Looking forward to getting better though, myself.

Comment

I think everybody has been doing really well, there only seem to be a couple of the Halo 2 crowd that have moved over to 3 with ease.
          I'm personally struggling with this

Comment

Didn't stop you and Gerry raping everyone on Team Slayer last-night though, eh?

Comment

thats par for the course with them two

Comment

Innit' I think I managed one melee hit on Gerry last-night and screenie'd it for proof!

I need the screenshot of Silvergun X betraying me and slicing my head off with the Mongoose on Valhalla

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
                  Innit' I think I managed one melee hit on Gerry last-night and screenie'd it for proof!
                  Gerry reaping the rewards of his 5 days solid play then, bas!!

Was planning on going to midnight launch tonight but bottom line, I cant be arsed waiting about so gonna just head into town early and pick up my pre-ordered limitied edition then will be on for 3 days solid play and try and get up to speed.

Hearing mixed reports about the ending and some of the campaign but I dont doubt it is gonna be special.

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8 View Post
                    and pick up my pre-ordered limitied edition then will be on for 3 days solid play and try and get up to speed.
                    Shake the box before you accept it m8, will quickly become apparant if a lose disk is present, keep swapping them until you get one that does not rattle ! Already two of us in the news thread with scratched disks, not sure if mine works yet !

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
                    It's a bungie.net only medal. I think you have to go 20 kills without dying.
                    And he got it twice >_< note to self, no games against silvergun !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy View Post
                      Shake the box before you accept it m8, will quickly become apparant if a lose disk is present, keep swapping them until you get one that does not rattle ! Already two of us in the news thread with scratched disks, not sure if mine works yet !
                      Dont worry mate, I will be opening up the box in store and making sure it is intact and in perfect condition before I go anywhere... and they start any of their 'broke the seal' nonsense they can stick that right up there farter!!

Comment

Add me to that list. Expecting it today off gameplay. C'mon parcel farce!

GPuff

Mainly competitive multiplayer but may also be interested in coop

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                          I think everybody has been doing really well, there only seem to be a couple of the Halo 2 crowd that have moved over to 3 with ease.
                          I'm personally struggling with this
                          It has taken me longer than I thought to get used to the new button layout. I don't remember it taking this long to adjust to them in the beta. I nailed it last night and was no longer Power Draining myself when trying to reload!

Comment

I got Gerry once with a rocket to the face while he was sniping.

FOUND it in my movies,recorded that part,saved it then sent him a message to view it LOL

Hope he dont record all the times he killed me as I think he will run out of storage on his 360.

How do you set up Rocket Race,is that a custom game you guys on here made up?
                            As I could not find it in the custom game settings.

Comment

Ampletube is mine, shld be turning up tomorrow Up for Co-Op and Multiplayer

Comment

Having taken a sabbatical, I'm now up for mucho co op and DM fun.
                                What better reason to put off doing my tax return?!
                                Gamertag is mada uk

Comment

Working...
                                X