No announcement yet.

GT5P Demo Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think most will only really drive the GTR, Evo X and new Impreza anyway won't they? I only say that because it makes my time look crap all by itself

Comment

Best time I've seen posted anywhere

(chap called notanovice over on PS3 forums).

Need to get cracking on this over the weekend.

Comment

How the heck did he get that time? My 4.30 was a fluke.

Comment

Managed to beat Huxley's total time, mainly thanks to a quick first lap. Nowhere near that 4:14 though.

Best Total Time: 4:29:147
          Best Lap Time: 2:11:257

GTR

Pro setting, all assists off, manual

Comment

Right the challenge is on.

Would it be a good idea to post screen shots?

Comment

GTR all pro

Comment

Ya bast. The challenge has once again been set.

Comment

I'de imagine that 4:14 was done by not slowing down for the chicane just before the finish line (ignore the corners and head straight over the sand trap on the other side).

Comment

Thats what I was thinking - so I gave it a go - spun out everytime.

Comment

That and driving straight into the side of another car at the hairpin on the first lap I would think.

Hopefully they'll make it impossible to jump the last chicane, or at least hand out a penalty for it in the online races on GT5P, as that will otherwise spoil the experience.

Comment

Online racing is going to be ruined unless they force a pro settings rule.
                        As for jumping the last chicane, do you recall the patch for the xbox live version of Toca 2? If you cut the chicanes or corners it spun you backwards. They should implement that.

Comment

Right best GTR times last night (Pro no assists)

Total time: 4.30.664
                          best lap time: 2.11.894

-----------------------------------------------

Read it and weep (set with the R3 tyres, otherwise Pro and no assists)

Comment

Obviously that time was done by driving on the grass at some points and I find it ridiculous that there's no penalty for doing it - None whatsoever since the car even accelerates at the same rate on grass as it does tarmac.

I'm not interested in posting times because of it and it had better not be in the full game, otherwise -1 sale.

Comment

Working...
                            X