No announcement yet.

Virtua Fighter 5: The Fighters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of you should sign up. From the looks of the roster, there's only 2 players from my knowledge that are very good.

Comment

Once I get my copy delivered, I'll look forward to paying y'all on live XD

Gamertag: Kongster UK

Comment

If I bother going online for the next month before I send my 360 on its way I'll let you know the particulars when.

Comment

Had my first VF5 online experience earlier this afternoon with Yoshimax and it is quite possibly the most solid and fluid online implementation I have played on the 360. The lobby set-up, etc may be simple but who gives a **** when the actualy gameplay online is flawless... amazing stuff and more games need to implement their online portions like this (Im looking at you Pro Evo ya stinkin bastard).

Brad Wong is a demon 1,2, duck, sway left, 1,2,3, sway back, sway left, spin, knee to face, BANG

Absolutely amazing battles Yoshi man... more, more, MORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax View Post
            Aye met her before at ECTS - midget !!

I've met her before too. She is indeed a midget, and asked why Donkey Kong was called Donkey Kong. Both of these are forgivable though.
            Last edited by Keith; 28-10-2007, 17:47. Reason: Almost did it again! Bleedin' "Haha"!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post

I've met her before too. She is indeed a midget, and asked why Donkey Kong was called Donkey Kong. Both of these are forgivable though.
              Did you give her the line about how you were know back in the day as Donkey Dong ?
              Last edited by Yoshimax; 29-10-2007, 09:35.

Comment

I'm on as Abael until I think of a better gt.

Comment

add me up - vf5 and stick should be here this week

XBL : reektann

Comment

Having got comprehensively battered on this by randoms all weekend, add me to the list, GT = the ch33se

Comment

Got on LIVE tonight and should have a good time.

Anyway, here it is!: Realhoneyman

Comment

GT = CatchableCloud

Comment

Apologies everyone we had new heating system being done since Monday morning and leccy been going on and off ever since with electrician (here till 11pm last night finishing off) should be about from today on this (and of course EOJ) so send us a msg if you want a game. Easy win for you as Ive forgotten everything hehe :P

Comment

I'm loving it like the rest of you, still on pad until the money fairy comes through or someone can recommend a good, cheaper-than-the-xfps ps2 to 360 adapter so I can use my PS2 SC2 Hori.

GT is under my avatar, or tsdadam for those too lazy to move their eyes to the left. I'm a Jacky fiend at present.
                            Last edited by babs; 01-11-2007, 10:32.

Comment

I screwed up your FR the other night Babs - I'll send you one when I'm on next !

Comment

Coolio

Comment

Working...
                                X