No announcement yet.

PS3 Trophy Leaderboard thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can now have Playfire auto update your card from the new system. Catch is that you need to enter your PSN email address and password... and best as I can tell the entry form isn't encrypted. I think I'll wait. :/

Comment

Thats awwesome but i will wait. I was reading the playstation blog and Sony said they were not giving out the system to third parties to do this. Change of heart or hack? Either way i will wait as well.

Comment

Hopefully they'll allow third parties to pull the information without requiring anything other than the PSN ID, same as is possible now for XBLA. Seeing what third parties can do with the data might even help Sony work out what's possible/popular - free R&D for the win!

Comment

I thought I'd risk going through playfires auto update thing.

Comment

Sony have got their gamercards working now through the official playstation site.

Comment

Blimey, finally!

Comment

That would be great if the site would let me look at them. I can get as far as the profile page and then it asks me to link my old playstation.com account, or continue and add the details myself. However the submit button for the second option is inactive, clicking on it doesn't do anything! I can't remember my old details either.

--no problem getting there on the US site, but they don't have trophies on their portable IDs yet. Typical.
                Last edited by Darwock; 13-03-2009, 01:13.

Comment

OK, got there by tabbing to the button instead of trying to click on it!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Aw yeah

Comment

oh crap my internet is down and these are out! How awesome. Shame my PS3 cant get online yet

Last edited by Cuber001; 14-03-2009, 22:37.

Comment

Crap on a crutch, those things are DAMN ugly!!!

Comment

So i ask question. Why cant i click on say John's Gamercard and it take me to his page to actually view which trophies he has and compare them with mine? So there is still one more thing to make it complete. Still cool to have these. One at a time i guess.

Comment

Everybody else can, I chose to block you!

only joking, what happens when you try to follow links to my UK or US account? looking at the URL in the link, I'm guessing you just go to the main page?

They've said that they're adding more to it but & I don't bother adding to the old one any more and this does the job of keeping track for me but I can understand why people may want to compare.

Comment

Working...
                                X