WipeOut HD racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel free to add me: LenH

Is it possible to see the leaderboards via theWipout HD website, Halo 3 style...? Or did I just make that up in my head...? Just I got 3rd in the world on a race and wanna see it properly...lol!

Comment

Nah.

And I wouldn't worry bout the leaderboards the now mate, I was on earlier and all the ones I done were empty, got like 5 1st places in a row. Online is ****ed up at the moment so your first place might not have been real.

Unless they've fixed it now, dunno.

Comment

Lol...that would make a lot more sense (unfortunately)!

Ta...

Comment

Yeah. I hope I didn't sound too condecending there. Didn't mean it as "Your ****, so you wouldn't have got #1 anyway!"

Just when I got like 5 of them in a row, I knew something was up!

Comment

Anyone up for a few games?

Comment

Thanks for the invite last night, but I'm trying to make some headway in Dark Sector before the end of the month when game releases start to go crazy!

I did type a message to that effect last night, but I hit back one too many times and lost it. Couldn't be arsed to type it all out again.

(Must get a BT keyboard/mouse)

Comment

No worries, only one person joined anyway so just done a few races then hit the single player again.

Comment

Sorry I didn't join you Rossco. Will try again soon!

Comment

If anyone wants a game later on tonight (after 10pm) I'll be around for a game

Comment

Working...
                    X