Fable 2 Hero dolls achievement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fable 2 Hero dolls achievement

For anyone who needs this achievement there is a sort of glitch, if you join someones game who has all the dolls in there possesion you can get the achievement if they buy something from one of the gift shops. hope this can be of help to anyone.

I have all the dolls if you need help.

Does this work for the gargoyles/silver keys as well?

Comment

Steve
      i need this cheevo

any chance i can jump on with u one night and get it ?

Comment

Yeah i'm on most days. Also works with gargoyes, keys, ruler of albion, the goth, the completionist and a couple more.

I don't have all the keys or expressions so can't help with them i'm afraid.

Comment

For the gargoyles just get the host with all 50 to go to the gargoyle cave.

Comment

I have the gargoyles, ruler of albion, goth etc and need the dolls and keys cheevs, if I can jump into a game with someone and we can swap cheev's etc

Steve I'll add you tonight if thats cool? Whats your GT
            Last edited by Robster; 12-11-2008, 15:37.

Comment

I have all keys and a spare couple of Hammer Dolls if anyone needs them. They're the only dolls I do have so I'd appreciate any help there.

My gamertag is Team Juans.
              Geo - if you're on tonight I'll join you and we'll see what we can do.

Stevie if you could help that would be great too.

Comment

Stevie - pls add me. I need this achievement and I need to do this glitch you talk of.

And Juans, you can do that gargoyle thing for me!

Comment

This works , I obtained the keys cheev from Juans tonights.

Managed to scrounge a couple dolls which I then gave to Jauns. Ive got the doll cheev from a kind yank who had unlocked the cheev and let me witness it by buying and selling one doll to a trader.

This only works if you have unlocked the cheev the proper way as me and Jauns found out tonight .

Ask about and loads of randoms will help you out - set your online orbs to everyone. Loads of fun.

Bring on the DLC for this........

Comment

Thanks to Geo I now only need Reaver and Garth dolls. Anyone?

The Gargoyle achievement appears not to unlock like this as when Fami and I tried it only gave him Ruler of Albion and the Hoarder.

I tried asking around and got a load of cuss of the yanks. You will be pleased to know I dished it back out. The 'come back when your voice has broken' line always works a treat.
                    Last edited by Plough Boy; 12-11-2008, 18:06.

Comment

Wierd, I found most guys very helpfull. I was in Bowerstone market, were you in Bloodstone perhaps

They are a bit rough round those parts.

Comment

Update:

I tried this glitch again tonight with a mate to get him some more cheevs and it only gave him the Extremist cheev and nothing else.

It seems to be a lottery what cheev you get?.

Update 2:

I need the Completionist cheev now, its obtainable by selling then buying back an expression to a trader during co-op.

Some little scamp promised me it and after I gave him a couple of cheevs: gargoyle and party animal - he disappeared .

Little tyke
                        Last edited by Robster; 13-11-2008, 00:04.

Comment

My gamertag is stevie vip 99

The gargoyle cheev etc all work fine but you need to be in possesion of the items yourself to gift the cheev. I have all the dolls, gargoyles, ruler of albion etc so can gift all of those. Only ones i cant help with are the completionist(all expressions) and horder(all keys).
                          Last edited by stevie vip 99; 17-11-2008, 19:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo-V6 View Post
                            Update:

I tried this glitch again tonight with a mate to get him some more cheevs and it only gave him the Extremist cheev and nothing else.

It seems to be a lottery what cheev you get?.

Update 2:

I need the Completionist cheev now, its obtainable by selling then buying back an expression to a trader during co-op.

Some little scamp promised me it and after I gave him a couple of cheevs: gargoyle and party animal - he disappeared .

Little tyke

You dont need to sell an expression for this cheev, you can unequip an ability then re equip it to make completionist work

Comment

I need all of the above

Comment

Working...
                              X