No announcement yet.

Fable 2 Hero dolls achievement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Stevie, I'll drop you a message over Live at some point this afternoon.

Comment

Can anyone give me a hand at getting this at some point?

Thanks.

Comment

As mentioned several times in this thread i'll help, message me over live.

You will need the Knothole island DLC to join my game(free version wil do)

Comment

Can anyone help me with a few achievements that I could watch another hero do or have?
          My GT is Gizmo Monkey

Comment

I've returned back to Albion to get the last of the DLC cheev's and cant for the life of me find a vendor that sells the chicken suit in both of my saved games.

I have completed teh flash game at fable2.com and picked the middle crown to win the chicken suit but in the guild hall the chest near the transporter wont open(go to fable2.com) and the other chest in the middle of the room remains open.

Arghhh!!

So, can someone trade me the chicken suit please?.

Also looking for Knothole books # 2,9 & 10 because I cant go back and collect them after completing the main quest in Knothole Island.

Let me know what you need and I will see if I have it.

Comment

i can do the chicken cheev for you if needed but wont trade it i'm afraid

Comment

That would be excellent stevie, I'll add you if I have not already.

What time is good for you?.

I'll be on tonight from about 7ish onwards all night getting other cheev's.

Thanks mate .

Comment

Originally posted by Geo-V6 View Post

I have completed teh flash game at fable2.com and picked the middle crown to win the chicken suit but in the guild hall the chest near the transporter wont open(go to fable2.com) and the other chest in the middle of the room remains open.
                  Were you signed in at the time?

Comment

Yup, I have read on various forums that 1 - the items can take up to a week to arrive in your chest and 2 - that the onine flash game no longer works and needed to be played (at the latest) around the time the last dlc was released.

Hopefully I will get my rewards when I log in tonight!

Fingers crossed!.

Comment

@Stevie:

Ive now got the chicken suit mate so sorted for that cheev thank feck lol.

For the box of secrets cheev Im struggling beacuse I left my game for so long my economies are all 1 star and all shops dont have any items for sale. So i cant buy the item I need which is:

Murgo's Trading Book

I thought I had a glitch until I realised all my rent and prices of every prop I owned was set at 100% which has well and truly screwed my economies.

Im really starting to get back into this game again - the atmospehre in this game is so unique and addictive I really hope we get a 3rd final installment of DLC.

Not sure if it will happen with Fable III announced already.
                      Last edited by Robster; 04-09-2009, 15:19.

Comment

Ok no problem, glad you have your chicken suit.
                        I always brought my puny carrots from the small stall in bloodstone, the one set back from the waterfront(up the hill)

Comment

I think I have most the dolls, but haven't bothered to trade yet. I think I just haven't got the shooting range one yet so if anyone is late the the party to for this one then hit me up.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
                            Ok no problem, glad you have your chicken suit.
                            I always brought my puny carrots from the small stall in bloodstone, the one set back from the waterfront(up the hill)
                            Thanks stevie I'll try that but I think because my economies are so bad it affects the type of produce you can buy - Im sure I read that somewhere before.

If not can you hook me up with any of the above items -do you need anything?

Comment

I may have some of the items you need, won't know without looking. I don't need anything thanks

Comment

Mostly sorted now for item's because I adjusted my economies and lo and behold I managed to buy most of the items.

All I need now is another Murgo book of trading and thats one more cheev ticked off.

Just need the demon door and making love to wife 25 times and thats me complete.

Im starting to think about this game at work again and it even stopped me from going to the pub straight from work at 3 today lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X