Killzone 2 NTSC-uk Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
    Also friendly fire is going to be interesting with Saboteurs running around ;-)
    I expect to kill more of my own team than you guys.
    I had to deal with this tonight.. it's not often you find a random match with FF turned on, I only realised after I was already 3 team kills down! I had a nightmare trying to figure out who to fire at.. at one point on Corinth Crossing I was on the covered walkway watching a guy who appeared to be on my team repairing an ammo dump in the enemy camp. My brain was tying itself in knots, I aimed at him, looked at the radar, aimed again, still couldn't decide and then put a couple of rounds in his head. Yes he was on my team lol.

My team kill stat has taken a kicking cos I stayed in that room for a long time, if it wasn't mistaken identity kills it was team mates deciding to squat in front of me just as I opened fire.. very annoying as there's not a lot you can do in those situations. Rocket launchers were disabled anyway so I wish they had just left FF off

Good luck for the match guys, let's get our first win in the bag!

Comment

Hmmm, I'm a bit worried about having the friendly fire on now...

Comment

Don't worry, with me playing I'll easily make up for the whole of your team

Comment

I can't get my PS3 to sign in at all. Tried everything

Comment

We won! 5-2, I think the final score was. They had a man less though, we had 6 vs 6 when we started but they had 5 after the first game.

It was a fun match, loads of team killings all over the place. Apologies to Myth, I think I shot a rocket launcher right at you by accident!

Comment

Haha I think everyone who used a rocket got me at least once.

Comment

Yeah good game. Apologies as I know I got a couple of you with my grenades - I was doing myself more mischief than anyone else with them!

Comment

Apologies as I know I got a couple of you with my grenades
                  More like you were throwing heat seeking nintastic grenades lol Think I must of headed a hatrick of them

Going to bandage my poorly head !

Good game folks and best of all WE WON !!!!!!!

Comment

Yep, good games chaps and a big thanks for looking after the old bloke so I didn't get shot during assassination

Comment

I think I will sit out next time as I have been involved in every match so far (but still be a reserve just incase), let all of the clan members have a few matches.

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                        More like you were throwing heat seeking nintastic grenades lol Think I must of headed a hatrick of them

Going to bandage my poorly head !

Good game folks and best of all WE WON !!!!!!!
                        Lol sorry mate - trigger finger was being engaged before brain

Comment

Originally posted by cHawKso View Post
                          Lol sorry mate - trigger finger was being engaged before brain

i deliberately accidently shot u (probably spy nerves) and then u accidently deliberately shot back deadly kill ^__^*
                          friendly fire is great, should be on by default i feel

.bikutaa(vic)

Comment

Well played guys. Although we lost I feel it was pretty close a lot of the time. I didn't realise we (phrad) were a man down and was shouting for support that never came!

Look forward to the rematch ;-)

Comment

Congrats guys!

How many players did we manage to get this time?

Who are we going to play next then?

Comment

You had 6 because thats all we could muster. We lost one during the first game though and he couldn't rejoin for some reason

Comment

Working...
                                X