No announcement yet.

Killzone 2 NTSC-uk Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have a good look again in a moment, but I searched the other night and nothing jumped out at me. Also nothing obvious on killzone.com.

Originally posted by vich View Post
    3 games, and each time just the luck i was opposing u and musashi>__<*
    i was cursing that guy running around killing with a handgun constantly
    Hehe, I'm going for my boost, sidearm and S&R badges all at once. As I mentioned to Ampanman last night I'm a little pissed off with having to play a certain way just to complete the unlocks now, I'd much rather just be playing for fun.

That match last night was the first time I'd played (There had been the odd occasion on Radec, but that map is a proper cluster**** with 32 players anyway) that it was almost impossible to even get out of the spawn point. Multiple turrets and cover from the main entrance, at least one person covering the central exit (And that's often all that's needed as it's a narrow corridor) and usually more than enough left to cover the high ground. No doubt it's effective, but it's no fun whatsoever. And I play for fun.

Comment

Definitely no sign of the tournament. I remember seeing it initially (Was online when the invite was sent), but no sign of it since.

Comment

OK, so it looks as though the tournament isn't happening. For those four that have confirmed for Thursday, do you want to just make it a standard 6v6 (I'm praying that another couple come forward) on Thursday at nine instead?

Let's say... all maps/badges on Corinth Crossing? Will make a change from the usual, and it's big enough for the match to be interesting?

Comment

I'm still in, who are we playing against now then?, will there be an official clan challenge thingy.

Comment

I'll put the challenge in tonight, yeah. Will be against DVDF (Mr M0by/Gedi), although we're still only four (Detailed in the OP) at the moment.
            Last edited by Number45; 15-04-2009, 23:04.

Comment

I should be able to make it tomorrow - have only played once since we last played though I might be a bit rusty.

Comment

We'll take anyone at the moment!

Comment

I'm in, i'll haVe to get a few practice rounds in beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun View Post
                    I'm in, i'll haVe to get a few practice rounds in beforehand.
                    I can now confirm. I'm in!

Comment

So now we're seven!

I'll take reserve if needs be.

Comment

if you need me im in for it too

what time?

Comment

You need to be in the clan prior to the time that the challenge is issued, so you won't be eligible (Unless your PSN name is different to your forum name and I'm not making a link).

Start time is 21:00, you need to be in the room before that time.

Comment

in that case im not eligable unfortunately as im not in the clan.

Comment

If you want in (And bear in mind we're far from active), then let me know (Along with your PSN name) and I'll drop you an invite.

Comment

I'm still in but happy to step down tonight if we are oversubscribed since I played last time.

Comment

Working...
                                X