No announcement yet.

Killzone 2 NTSC-uk Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd think so wouldn't you, but since I haven't had any obvious goal I've really struggled to find an enjoyable and effective way of playing the game. It's almost as if I need to approach each match with one style of play in mind - I know most people recommend switching class depending on the situation, but I'm not enjoying trying it that way.

Comment

I know what you mean. Hopefully a friendly game will rejuvanate you. It could use more ranks to keep interest up.

Comment

found the message, now joined. i will no doubt be the clan bike until i find my range

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun View Post
          One odd thing I noticed is that i've somehow unlocked the assault classes boost without actually unlocking the assault class O_o
          Me too, I think the feature of being able to mix up secondary abilities is very good, I tried the assault boost feature and crikey must be a boon for the games which involve picking up the speaker and running with it (can't remember what it's called).

Might not be able to make starting time tomorrow but should be there around 9pm - oh please make it any class as when I've tried to join members before I usually can't get in due to me not being the correct rank or some such.

Comment

Why... what's happening tomorrow?

Comment

Won't be able to join any games for awhile, lent KZ2 to a friend of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                Why... what's happening tomorrow?

Lets try and have an NTSC session tonight.

Kick off 20:30 UK time
                Server - NTSC
                Password - ntsc

Comment

I'll be there for nine or just after. What numbers are appearing? Whoever sets it up, don't forget to make it all ranks

4 on 4 on a small map works very well. So long as people man up and don't play as snipers or rocket spammers.

Comment

Just disable the assault and scout classes if it's a problem. Doubt I'll be on before ten tonight though.

Comment

I tend to play Assault but with grenades, and grab an ar as soon as possible. Get the Assault advantages without being cheap

Comment

99% of my assault time has been with the M4. If nothing else, I find the primary weapons REALLY hard to use.

Comment

I don't have that. Not tried for the pistol badge, don't think it would be much fun attempting it! We may end up turning the m4 off with it's one hit kill

Actually I'd be more than happy to play a game with only soldiers, medics and engineers, the way it was the first weekend it launched. That was the best, in my opinion of course....

Comment

Only 3 can make it, and 1 not before 22:00.

Lets try again another time, with more warning!

Comment

Never going to happen is it! Come on people, this is a great game, let's try and get 10 online one night.

Just let me know when

Comment

Aah, that explains it, didn't visit back here and just went on shortly after nine and couldn't find the NTSC room.
                                Unfortunately I had to come off at ten just as N45 was coming on...

Not to worry, we'll have to do it some other time, agree with Chain though, it's too good a game to give up on yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X