Killzone 2 NTSC-uk Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
    Aah, that explains it, didn't visit back here and just went on shortly after nine and couldn't find the NTSC room.
    Unfortunately I had to come off at ten just as N45 was coming on...

Not to worry, we'll have to do it some other time, agree with Chain though, it's too good a game to give up on yet.
    Okay I'm not in the ntsc clan but we have a similar situation within our clan, in that I think we have 30+ members but could probably only reliably call upon 8 or so on anyone night. I'm looking to create a DVDF open/closed (depending on numbers) going at least once a week. Any of you up for Wednesday from 9pm (Chelsea/Barce fans aside)? We've played against each other a couple of times and had some fun, so why not alongside each other in a quest to keep the KZ_Love going!

Comment

i'm barca fan ^0^*

if a game's still going on after the match i'll join in,
      altho there'll likely be ton of neutral fans too at this stage of the best tournament(!!)

.bikutaa(vic)
      barca(!!)
      Last edited by vich; 05-05-2009, 16:09.

Comment

Hmmm actually it turns out that the Chelsea/Barce game wasn't a hinderance for some but missing out on The Apprentice was! If I can wrestle the tv away from Mrs M0by I'll be on for 10 but I reckon there will be the You're Fired! show to sit through too. I'll try & round up some people for 9pm tomorrow then aswell.

Comment

i was so joyously ecstatically deliriously elated by that 90+3 INIESTA goal that i've only just recovered composure ^____^*

Mr M0by, if u could give the room name/pw when u set it up then i'll be there, thanks!!

.bikutaa(vic)
          Last edited by vich; 07-05-2009, 19:52.

Comment

Is our clan still active or not?

Comment

Still see people online playing, but I'm not sure. I haven't played it since I got bored of trying to get the Air Support ribbons, and not sure I will again (Nothing against the game, just that I've put 80 or so hours into it and have moved on).

Comment

Aye, understand, that's a lot of hours!

Going to try and get another clan then - the Air Support is much easier now with the latest update.

Comment

After grinding to get the honour ranks a few weeks ago I've really not been motivated to play it anymore. The new maps coming out shortly may re-ignite my interest though..

Comment

Just picked up a copy of this over on AVF so I might be up for some online shennanigans......I'll be rubbish mind!

Comment

I'm well up for this. Put in 9 hours in so far and I'm up to liutenant. It's suddenly clicked. In my last game I got 48 ranged headshots in a row with the M89. Yer!
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

O_O

A 48 headshot kill streak???? Or did you get killed in between making the shots?

If it's the former I'd love to know how you stayed alive so long... good hiding place???

Comment

Lets try and get some weekly matches going against other clans like before, if enough people in our clan are still playing.
                          I've not played this in a couple of months but would be up for some proper matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                            O_O

A 48 headshot kill streak???? Or did you get killed in between making the shots?

If it's the former I'd love to know how you stayed alive so long... good hiding place???
                            Lol, no I was killed in between. I have found a few decent hiding places, but none are so great that you cannot be found or even stumbled across at some time.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

think our clan is dead ^0^*

i still play this regularly as it's brilliant and with some more new levels next week, so i might join an active clan elsewhere (eurogamer looks active)

the 2 games i participated were great fun, but it doesn't look it KZ2 will be the other persistant juggernaut to CoD4..

.bikutaa(vic)

Comment

yes please, I'm up for it now I've got KZ2!!!

PSN Name; MatWoods

Comment

Working...
                                X