No announcement yet.

Killzone 2 NTSC-uk Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think you are a bit late, I also play regularly but we haven't had any clan action for some time.

I'm also looking for a new clan.

Comment

Just got this game today and am thoroughly enjoying it in multiplayer action. Matt, I'll be happy to play with you if we happen to be playing online at the same time.

PSN: Btang84

Comment

Btang84, I'll add you to my list and keep an eye open, maybe get some games going.

TBH, Whilst I love the single player, I feel it pales in multiplayer when compared to COD4 - slower and just nowhere near the versatility and range of options for types of games.

Comment

Shall we start a new clan with who is still left?

There are at least 3 of us!!!!!l

Comment

I'm up for it, though I work in a restaurant so the hours may not be convenient for playing in competitive clan games, but I'm up for playing otherwise.

Comment

Sent a clan invite and you are on my friends list, so I'll keep my eyes open, here are to some games...

Comment

Originally posted by MatWoods View Post
                Btang84, I'll add you to my list and keep an eye open, maybe get some games going.

TBH, Whilst I love the single player, I feel it pales in multiplayer when compared to COD4 - slower and just nowhere near the versatility and range of options for types of games.
                What! I like COD4 but I feel the opposite, K2 has more player options as to the primary and secondary thingies, much better in my opinion to martyrdom et all - still, each to his own!

Originally posted by MatWoods View Post
                Shall we start a new clan with who is still left?

There are at least 3 of us!!!!!l
                Aye I'm in, sent both of you guys an invite

Comment

I've not tried played CoD4. It was a choice between CoD4 and this game and I went with Killzone because it was cheaper, CoD4 is still ?26 nearly 2 years after release! And also because I wanted to see how Killzone 2 would stretch the PS3 graphically.

Ampan, seeing as you seem to really enjoy the game, do you own any of the DLC packs, and are they worth the money? The original maps are pretty good, though I am slightly sick of constantly playing Radec Academy and I don't think it is a great map compared to the others.

Comment

No I don't, plainly a personal thing about not buying anything not on a disc so I don't have any DLC for anything - sorry!

Agree with you about Radec, Phyrrus gets a lot of attention as do a few of the others, Friday is my gaming night but I've a long day today, off out in a minute and wont' be back till probably after seven, should be on around ten for an hour or so though.

May catch you later then...
                    Last edited by Anpanman; 28-08-2009, 03:59.

Comment

I have all the DLC packs - they all have some great maps but the most recent one is probably my favourite. The Arctower landing level makes for some fantastic scraps, and the boltgun is a great addition to online (very rare that you can get it though).

The problem with the 1st and 2nd packs is the way you can be killed by the environment - I guess people are too protective of their KDR and so are reluctant to play on them. Shame, as like I said the maps are great.

Comment

well i'd be in if we play regularly , i have all the DLC and i say get the multi map pack for 9.99 i think it's great value and some great maps on there.

Comment

I'd be up for some NTSC UK games but I don't have any of the DLC maps and probably won't unless I start playing regularly again

Comment

doodledue. misterbubbles, I'll get friends invistes and clan invites sorted out this evening and we can start getting our bunch of travelling minstrels together.

Clan is NTV2 (NTSC-Uk Version 2...), best name i could think of at the time.

Got the DLC as only paid ?15 for the game, so with the DLC at ?9.99, still not too bad.

Ampanman, the game is growing on me now I am getting some badge options. Graphically it is much nicer than COD4 and now i am getting used ot the team style of play with medics etc, it is showing its true self.

we can just playa few gamers and see how it goes. Batman Arkham Asylum is coming up for me but I don't want to miss out on the KZ2 action as I do like a good multiplayer scrap!

Comment

The Real NTSC-UK LOL?

Comment

If you have room for an occasional player then send me an invite, I've only had a brief play since the last DLC but played it quite a it before then. I just don't get time to sit and play it for ours unfortunately

I've got all the maps and I'm not far off the Lieutenant rank now. I've just resigned from the old clan as I think it's pretty much dead now.

Comment

Working...
                                X