No announcement yet.

NTSC vs RLLMUK sf4 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff water - I don't think we can hope for anything other than a miracle to beat infexious, but as long as we can get the rest...

Comment

Good news! I beat Hegg 3-2, close matches.

Got abit too jump-happy than I intended in the first match and the change in pace when he switched to Blanka put me off. But managed to get it back together in time

Now to perform a minor miracle against infexious XD

Comment

Not been playing much streetfighter recently but I did jump on on Sunday and faced infexious. Good news, I won 5. Bad news, he won 50. I think its fair to say that he gets all three points. The guy certainly knows his stuff and although its a bit demoralising to face someone so good I appreciate getting my ass kicked every now and again. I think I got wins with both blanka and dhalsim though so Psyduck should do well. Hopefully I'll get us some points out of my remaining matches, we'll see!

Comment

last time I played him it was 10-0 to him stakers, though I did have flu at the time...
          I think my best ever was 14-3 (to him), discounting the time he played gief against me but that's not really his character...
          I've been busy for a while but can hopefully get the rest of my games done in the next week or so.

Comment

So I just bumped into GC Zombie in a G1 semi and wow won it! With Abel!
            So we decided to do our NTSC matches. That's when things went downhill.
            I lost with Abel in game 1, very close though. I still don't have a counterpick so went Chun Li and got a win back. Lost the next one, switched again (to Rufus, WTF is that a counterpick?!!) Lost that one as well.
            Good games though and the scoreline doesn't really show how close all the games were.
            3-1 to GC Zombie. Well played mate and see you online.

Comment

bad luck, but well done for getting games played - shame on the rest of you/us!

Comment

Working...
              X