Played 9 lost 8. Boo!
    Who was the idiot you managed to beat.

Oh wait a minute

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post

Oh wait a minute
      haha.

Well done to everyone playing their games.

My games against Psyduck and eASY aDDICT (CCTVStar) were so close. In both games, with about 2 or 3 tiles left in my rack, I was behind. I was behind all the way through each game. However, I got lucky with some TW placments, then being the first to use my letters and luckily having my opponents have some point deducted for letters remaining.
      Last edited by hudson; 29-12-2009, 16:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post

Oh wait a minute
        Hehe. Twas a very close game though with just a point in it.

Comment

CCTVStar 303 - 345 HumanEnergy

That's all my games finished. Do I qualify for Europe? Good fun, some nice close games, some thrashings, a bit of everything. Roll on the next league

Comment

If people are going to be around this evening/tomorrow/thursday daytime then I'm aiming to finish my games by next year.

Been a bit of a mad fortnight for me, so I've been making VERY slow progress as most of you will be able to attest to

Comment

Finally won one

Stolendiagram 348 - Number45 302

(a good game from what I can remember hehe)

Comment

Me and eASY aDDICT finished our game yesterday.

CCTV star - 402 Gradius -371

I was a fair way ahead until eASY aDDICT unleashed a word that scored over 100 points, after that it remained fairly close all the way. Great game

Comment

Has the new year derailed the league?

Comment

I'm just waiting for my game with Daragon to finish. Which is kinda funny, really.

Comment

Not to intentionally rattle any cages here, but I was actually quite vocal against a 'super relaxed' tournament.

I have been extremely busy over the past few weeks, what with illness, Christmas, Birthday/new year and my partner spending this time back from Germany, who I've pretty much spent all my free time with before she goes back on thursday

I was hoping to have all my games wrapped up before january, unfortunately it's not happened, for which I make no apologies.

I will try my hardest to complete my remaining games before this week is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                        Not to intentionally rattle any cages here, but I was actually quite vocal against a 'super relaxed' tournament.
                        That's why it's kinda funny

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                        I have been extremely busy over the past few weeks, what with illness, Christmas, Birthday/new year and my partner spending this time back from Germany, who I've pretty much spent all my free time with before she goes back on thursday
                        No one's having a go

This is the whole point of the super relaxed nature of the tournament!

Comment

I'm now starting matches with strangers unless other people here want a few non tournament games.
                          Last edited by The Glider; 05-01-2010, 15:35.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                            Has the new year derailed the league?
                            Yes. For massive damage.

Comment

So, assuming that some people have given up, anyone have any thoughts on how to end this now?

Automatic loss for anyone that hasn't made a move in the last ten days, maybe?

Comment

I've finished all my games, but didn't remember to report a few scores and they're gone from my list now...I know who won but nothing else.
                                I'm pretty sure you win though TTK - congrats!

We should get another started I reckon.

Comment

Working...
                                X