X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo! I won a match by 1 point.

Gradius 306 - TheGlider 307

Comment

I've not had any activity in any of my league games for about 36 hours or so, do I smell or something?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
        I've not had any activity in any of my league games for about 36 hours or so, do I smell or something?
        EDIT! I've just realised, I've been trying to connect to DavidH in game and not DavidHolliss. Oops.

Will try now.
        Last edited by hudson; 24-12-2009, 08:54.

Comment

I keep getting preoccupied with Christmas related tasks sadly, now that my man-flu has vanished. Will try my hardest to get some more moves going soon!

Comment

Beat hoolak 432-385. A few big scoring words towards the end did it, the best of which being "squared" using every letter in my rack and passing through two double word scores. 114 points! I noticed I had that in my rack and I was checking every few minutes to see if he'd taken his go because I was desperate to play it

Comment

Big wow.

Comment

Just beat The Glider 266 CCTV Star 297

Merry Xmas!

Comment

Good game.

Comment

Gradius 352 Itsthere 383

another close game.

Gradius 232 Hoolak 442

not so close

I have updated the speadsheet.

Comment

Not too sure about the spreadsheet update but it is wrong for me. I have lost one to Mik3F and won one against The Glider.

Also another result for today was I beat Number45 324vs276.

Cheers Tim.

Comment

Close to losing my game with eASY aDDICT! I haven't lost all hope, though. I'm twelve points back and I've got two Os left. I'm fairly sure he's down to his last tile so I need at least ten points to guarantee at least a draw, but it could be less than that, I might have to take some extreme measures to salvage this match...

Comment

I think I have now updated the spreadsheet correctly to reflect correct results. I think one had been entered the wrong way round.

Comment

League updated.

Comment

Played 9 lost 8. Boo!

Comment

No matter what happens in my final game, I'll have achieved my aim of winning more games than I lost. That'll do me

Comment

Working...
                                X