No announcement yet.

Super SF4 tournament II - Draw made!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do, yeah, although he sent me the request. Maybe the I is the | sign? My 360 is on downstairs so I'll go and check...

:update:

Ok it looks like a lower-case L, not a capital I. Give that a try!
    Last edited by randombs; 23-08-2010, 19:12.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
      I do, yeah, although he sent me the request. Maybe the I is the | sign? My 360 is on downstairs so I'll go and check...

:update:

Ok it looks like a lower-case L, not a capital I. Give that a try!
      That's the one! Cheers. Hopefully we'll finally get this game done now.

Comment

Played kyo/Jonni just now and he beat me 2-0, first with his terrifying Blanka and then with his uber technical Abel. Thanks for the games, very well played

Comment

Right, me and stakers finally got our game sorted.
          Bit of controversy but he took it 2-0 using dudley against my ken and guile.
          I'd intended the rules to be that you could only use each character once through the tournament, but looking back I said just once per match, so to avoid any further confusion - that's how it stands!

Comment

Sorry about that Psyduck, a good tourney needs some controversy though eh!

Comment

Oh I read it as per the whole tourney. If I'd known I could have used some half-decent characters.

Comment

My fault for not being clear...sorry jay! That was how it was supposed to be, but only fair to go how it was written

Comment

Working...
                X