No announcement yet.

Psyvariar: Revision ScoreBoard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone who plays should post scores - gives us something to aim at; I'll post some when I get home (no danger of me topping any levels though )

Comment

I'm just starting to get 1000+ buzzes on some of the levels, I can't get past 848 on level 1, will study markyb's video for the next few minutes and try again

Comment

i don't know what my scores are anyway

i may post some up later, but like i said i'm not bothered... me and saur get enough credit about this game anyway, not like we need to prove anything by showing off...

we'll try and get a few more videos up for you to study though, Volcano and Proton next

Comment

Can I just slip in and say how pissed off at Amazon I am? I ordered the PAL copy (yes, I have no NTSC compatible PS2. I'm working on it.) ages ago and they still haven't dispatched it. Bastards.

Comment

Earth: 6458700 / 1014 buzz

Yeah, not great. I'm working on it...

Comment

my postable scores so far...

Area 1 Earth

Buzz 1008
              Score 6286500

just short of your top 5

Area 3A

Buzz 2062
              Score 4194500

Rjpageuk, your overall score, is that based on using up all the default amount of credits or is it one credit?

Comment

all scores are based on 1 credit, and default settings for lives and bombs

anyone hitting over 1000 buzz for level 1 is respectable.... if your hitting consistantly around 1100 then that is very good...

1120-1180 is my average

if you're around this area 1100+ dont worry about buzz no more, and work on getting 100 destruction rate as for every stage cleared with a 100 destruction rate you get an extra bomb....

which is all too useful

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyB
                  all scores are based on 1 credit, and default settings for lives and bombs

anyone hitting over 1000 buzz for level 1 is respectable.... if your hitting consistantly around 1100 then that is very good...

1120-1180 is my average

if you're around this area 1100+ dont worry about buzz no more, and work on getting 100 destruction rate as for every stage cleared with a 100 destruction rate you get an extra bomb....

which is all too useful

good luck
                  It's taken me hours of solid play since tuesday to break 1000 on level 1.

Is this normal/alright/just give up dude?

Comment

It took me ages to crack 1000 too

Comment

just stick with it guys....

i'm kinda different when it comes to games....as saur calls me, i'm borg.... i can just pick up a game and be damn good within minutes... i hit 1024 buzz for level 1 within an hour of picking the game up, but i played level one solid to start just to beat saur

but 1000 is a good level, if you want ideas, watch my earth video.... always be attacking in the game though, dont fret away from shots, just always aim to go thru the middle,

one word to describe playing this game

Faith

have faith guys 8)

Comment

I have to agree there Marky from my experience!

Take Valley for example. Sit in the middle, wait for the ships to fire, and just dont move.

Have faith they will miss you .

I usually rely on faith a little too much though, especially on the bosses - there you need a lot more than just faith .

Just to clarify overall scores are based on 1 credit.

Also, what I have found from my experience with Ikaruga is that the longer people take to get to a certain score on a certain level the more consistent they usually are.

There is no substitute for time practicing when it comes to consistency, and if you hit 1000 quickly usually you are less consistent at doing parts of the level. I wouldnt let it bother you how much time it takes - over on the Ikaruga board I knew people who took well over 100 hours just to get to 20m, but it didnt stop them posting great scores.

Comment

Scoreboard has been updated numerous times - come on people lets see some scores outside area 1.

You must have some, and you are certain to make it to the board.

Comment

Originally posted by rjpageuk
                            Area 2-C: Valley

2. rjpageuk: 6,652,400/4143
                            Nice score there mate. I seem to remember it took me ages to break the 4000 BUZZ mark on Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                              Originally posted by rjpageuk
                              Area 2-C: Valley

2. rjpageuk: 6,652,400/4143
                              Nice score there mate. I seem to remember it took me ages to break the 4000 BUZZ mark on Valley.
                              He has faith!

Comment

If it ain't good ole "Saurian The Stranger."

Comment

Working...
                                X