No announcement yet.

Psyvariar: Revision ScoreBoard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally managed to improve my photon score to 17.8m and plus figured out my problem before why my score was not how I expected - it is important to not die .

Your buzz bonus is dependant on your max buzz chain as well as your buzz count so not dying is important!

That 17.8m score I just got came from 1 death, so I lost at least a million from that.

Trying to put together a perfect run while not dying is very bloody hard!

Comment

Managed to break the 7m barrier on Earth - 7,035,800/1065

And making some progress on Valley - 5,260,100/2555

...and the less said about my Photon attempts, the better

Comment

yeah your buzz score bonus is halfway between your buzz total and highest buzz combo....

ie

if your buzz total is 1000 and your high combo is 900 you'll get 950 bonus... in simple terms

Me and saur used to think X-A was punishment for doing too good over the first 2 stages

Comment

Area 2-A Desert

2441800/928

seems tough to get any sort of score on that level.

Comment

Woohoo finally managed Proton without losing a life .

It is now better than my best overall score!

Comment

how did you beat the photon boss in one life??
              i got no broadband so i canny check the vids.
              i can dodge his first 2 bullet patterns but the 3rd one always seems to get me. is there a safe point or do i have to weave through all them tiny gaps?

Comment

Originally posted by prinsecharles
                i can dodge his first 2 bullet patterns but the 3rd one always seems to get me. is there a safe point or do i have to weave through all them tiny gaps?
                on the 3rd wave.... either buzz and level up or use a short bomb (press bomb and hold the bomb button) and go straight into the middle of teh shot pattern and roll while circling ther boss... if you've done this right you will buzz all the shots and level up 3 or 4 times

when my X-A video gets uploaded tomorrow you will see

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyB
                  on the 3rd wave.... either buzz and level up or use a short bomb (press bomb and hold the bomb button) and go straight into the middle of teh shot pattern and roll while circling ther boss... if you've done this right you will buzz all the shots and level up 3 or 4 times

This has got me very interested in the X-A video now. It still isnt uploaded .

I dont sit in the middle in the 3rd wave - I am sure it is the second wave.

The first wave are a set of pink shots. The second set is a much more condensed version (with pink and orange shots). I sit on top of him for this.

The third wave is a set of circle pink shots - about 10 circles which you can easily avoid.

Am I getting confused here?

The single biggest point earner though is the final attack the boss does - the lines of shot which come out in about 10 directions, and then merge and expand. When you sit in him for this you get about 10 level ups!

EDIT: Updated with new 21.45m score

Comment

Originally posted by rjpageuk
                    calm down

since you are doing very well at X-A, heres a new target for you.... on the capture dvd the top score includes a buzz combo of over 16,000

aint got a clue how tho

Comment

This has got me very interested in the X-A video now. It still isnt uploaded .

I dont sit in the middle in the 3rd wave - I am sure it is the second wave.

The first wave are a set of pink shots. The second set is a much more condensed version (with pink and orange shots). I sit on top of him for this.

The third wave is a set of circle pink shots - about 10 circles which you can easily avoid.

Am I getting confused here?

The single biggest point earner though is the final attack the boss does - the lines of shot which come out in about 10 directions, and then merge and expand. When you sit in him for this you get about 10 level ups!

sorry it is the 2nd wave thinking about it..... you can get in the middle for the 3rd wave to an extent tho, just pull out about half way, then into the middle again for the 4th wave

Comment

calm down

since you are doing very well at X-A, heres a new target for you.... on the capture dvd the top score includes a buzz combo of over 16,000

aint got a clue how tho
                        Some serious re-working would be in order for me to score any better. I used all of my short bombs, and did no level up timing whatsoever for that run.

I also lost no lives, and did one of my best scores coming into the boss (about 1400 buzz - 7.4m).

Comment

1400 buzzz is a very good score for the level....

timing the bar is very hard... i think my top score used 3 short bombs.... i managed to time certain parts, but getting em all is sooo hard

Comment

<-- Graviton

Comment

Area 3-A

4996000/2865

Comment

<-- Graviton
                                you got there then

Comment

Working...
                                X