No announcement yet.

Official Top Spin NTSC-UK Tourny Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firstly havent heard of this TOTAL PRESSURE dude before so i need to find out whether he is good or not. If your reading this is there any time you want to play preferably?

Im free every evening until tuesday i think.

EDIT :

My opponent TOTAL PRESSURE's friends list is full. What exactly am i meant to do now? If we dont play do i get knocked out aswell? Bugger.

Comment

I don't think you need to be on people's friends lists to be able to play each other.

Comment

Anyone seen Prine about?
        He hasnt accepted my friend request

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
          I don't think you need to be on people's friends lists to be able to play each other.
          Yeah, once you set up the game it asks you to send an invite to the player, but it lists all your friends to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by revisedgenocide
            Anyone seen Prine about?
            Ah sorry m8. I was waiting for your reply on this forum, as you didnt post i didnt bother signing up. What about tonight? 11pm??

Comment

Well i finally bought my copy of top spin tonight

So Mr Mork if you could please send me a PM letting me know who you on the boards first :P and when you would like to play, that would be sweet

Cheers

Tommy (i've got no stats) G

Comment

Originally posted by Prine
                Originally posted by revisedgenocide
                Anyone seen Prine about?
                Ah sorry m8. I was waiting for your reply on this forum, as you didnt post i didnt bother signing up. What about tonight? 11pm??

No problem mate.
                I did realise i should have posted something here but when i did it was too late, d'oh.
                11pm is fine btw. Im home now so if you want a change of start time its no prob.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyG
                  Well i finally bought my copy of top spin tonight

So Mr Mork if you could please send me a PM letting me know who you on the boards first :P and when you would like to play, that would be sweet

Cheers

Tommy (i've got no stats) G
                  Hello dude, i pm'd you through the xsn thingy yesterday, i'll copy the pm and send it to you now through this.
                  It was absicly asking if tonight about 10ish was ok with you.

Comment

How long does it take for the result to show up on the XSN site ?

Just played my match against Penguin Lad and want to see the stats, also want to make sure that the schedule is updated

Comment

can Geldre and Posty get their match on as soon as poss please - that way i can play the winner some time tomorrow to get our second round match out of the way

cheers

camps

Comment

and what is it with people forfeiting? come on peeps - its only two 3-game sets which takes 30 mins at tops to play --- please see your matches through

camps

Comment

Played mine and took a spanking

Comment

Originally posted by SS004
                            Played mine and took a spanking
                            Quite the opposite for moi 8)

Comment

I blame it on my hat. Not as lucky as the instructions promised

Comment

Also, im up for another tourny if you decide to go one more time

Comment

Working...
                                X