Official Top Spin NTSC-UK Tourny Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camps
    can Geldre and Posty get their match on as soon as poss please - that way i can play the winner some time tomorrow to get our second round match out of the way

cheers

camps
    "Geldre" indeed.

Anyway, i have to say Posty's character is one sexy mofo, kept putting me off my game/food.

Camps, what time d'you want to play?

Comment

anytime today mate - lets get it over with

camps

Comment

Played Ince and got my arse well and truly hammered Saying that though, the last game was an absolute peach

Comment

I've tried contacting Vikas and gotten no where, are you up for the match tonight after 9pm?

Comment

I hope you can get the game on tank, as i play the winner. I don't want a forfit win to Vikas if he doesn't respond to contacts as I may lose in the coin toss if we can't get the game on.

Hope you cancontact him

Comment

Do we have to wait until everyones finished the first round before we play round 2 matches?

Comment

no

as long as your 2nd round opponent has finished his 1st round match then you are free to play at any time as long as its before the deadline

we could have this tourny finished by this weekend if everyone shapes up and gets their matches through as soon as poss

camps

Comment

I dont know how many people know but the internets died for a fair few telewest and Ntl customers tonight apparently. Ive only just been able to get on myself.
                  So if your opponent doesnt turn up at least they have an excuse. Unless theyre on BT yahoo

Comment

i couldn't connect to the net from around 5pm yesterday - so sorry Geldra about missing our matchup

gonna have to forfeit now since i can't get time to play before friday

camps

Comment

Thats a bit of a ****ter camps

I tried getting hold of Mr Mork last night, but had no joy either.... hopefully we can play our game tonight

Comment

i couldn't connect to the net from around 5pm yesterday - so sorry Geldra about missing our matchup

gonna have to forfeit now since i can't get time to play before friday

camps
                        isnt there any other time you can make it? I'm available during the day tomorrow or i could pop home at lunch time today if that helps?

i had problems (DNS problems) with Live last night too.

Comment

Well, I lost my match via a coin toss, not really fair is it?

Originally posted by XSNsports.com
                          Tankplanker,

Because your game against Vikas (Competition: NTSCUK TOURNY) was not
                          completed by 11/25/2003, it has been decided by a coin toss. Vikas was
                          granted the win.

Remember that failure to play your games by the required deadline will have
                          a negative effect on your sportsmanship rating.

Thank you,
                          XSNsports.com

Comment

thats just not fair mate,

looks like I may have trouble contacting him then, I will be really pissed off shoudl I loose the coin toss too

Comment

lunch time today might be do-able - what time can you make it online?

Comment

lunch time today might be do-able - what time can you make it online?
                                well, if you tell me what time you can make it then i can clear it with work.

Comment

Working...
                                X