No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island Hoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, all welcome! If you’re not on my friend list just send me a request and I’ll add you.

Edit: switched to a dodo code for a little bit. Will switch back to friends in a while but let me know if you need the code in the meantime.
    Last edited by Dogg Thang; 07-05-2020, 09:11.

Comment

Yeah sorry I need the dodo code if you don't mind. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Yep, all welcome! If you’re not on my friend list just send me a request and I’ll add you.

Edit: switched to a dodo code for a little bit. Will switch back to friends in a while but let me know if you need the code in the meantime.
        Ooh yes, can I have the dodo code please

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
          Ooh yes, can I have the dodo code please
          It’s 3R3MM. Bracing myself for a million lurkers...

Comment

On my way. Thank you massively!

Comment

I’m trying to come over but keep getting an error code when it says we have a flight for Blue Sky. I’ll keep trying but not sure if it’ll work.

Not sure if it’s because I’ve switched to a 5g home router this week?

Comment

[MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION], thanks mate. You made me a bellionaire! Lovely island btw. Although the Dino graveyard was jarring

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                  I’m trying to come over but keep getting an error code when it says we have a flight for Blue Sky. I’ll keep trying but not sure if it’ll work.

Not sure if it’s because I’ve switched to a 5g home router this week?
                  Weird. It should still be open but I’ll check in a bit. I’ll switch back to just open for friends at about 11 or so in case that changes things.
                  [MENTION=256]Gradius[/MENTION] I switched to open for friends now. See if that makes a difference. So the dodo code above is no longer active.
                  Last edited by Dogg Thang; 07-05-2020, 10:03.

Comment

I’m still getting the same error with the friends invite. Not sure if it’s my NAT settings, I’ll try figuring it out.

Comment

Weird that it will connect to show you it's open but won't actually let you in. It is still possible it's a problem on my end - I haven't been watching the Switch to see if others have been getting in since you posted the problem. If anyone else has the same issue, let me know. Not sure what I'll be able to do about it though!

Comment

You the man, Dogg! I will pop over now. Thanks! I need to add you as a friend but can dodo for now...

Comment

On my way

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                            You the man, Dogg! I will pop over now. Thanks! I need to add you as a friend but can dodo for now...
                            The Dodo code is not active now. Send me a friend request! If you've done that already, I'll check and accept it.

Comment

Just done. Might come up with Carl from Splashwave

Comment

On my way...I might need 2 trips then I will tip!

Comment

Working...
                                X