Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Dogg left a tip outside your house

Comment

Have you closed down dude? Trying to get back in though I realise the price has probably gone down!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
        Have you closed down dude? Trying to get back in though I realise the price has probably gone down!
        Yeah, sorry I closed down after 12. The price is something like 160 now! I could open up again later if you need me to.

Comment

Cheers. I owe you! Mine has been low all week so hoping for a spike tomorrow. Id love to get a 500 and have people in.

Comment

cutmymilk - 5349-4641-7019 - Splashwave - Carl - Oranges

Please add me to OP.

I have added everyone in the first post

Comment

Never managed to get in because of internet issues. Got to figure out my router settings, I’m such a noob.

Comment

Aw, sorry to hear that.

Comment

Nice one Dogg.

Fur coats and crowns all round tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                    Never managed to get in because of internet issues. Got to figure out my router settings, I’m such a noob.
                    [MENTION=3687]Golgo[/MENTION] ‘s numbers are saying a big spike at the end of the week.

Comment

Out of curiosity what are peoples totals for bank balance & nookmiles points total?

Comment

My balance after today's haul is something like 4 million. I think I'm always hovering around 25,000 nook miles.

Comment

after 300 hours play i have reached 8,906,592 bells and 300,880 nook miles only tried the turnip market once so far but i found it too stressful so i stopped doing it, don't like losing huge amounts of cash when my neeps go tits up and i don't travel far & wide for selling. Most of the money has been made dilligently harvesting and selling non native fruits as well as harvesting 30,000 bell trees whenever i can. But now it's gold rose crown pimping trying to get the gold field as big as possible as it means i can really churn out those rose crowns for big money well until nintendo decide to be dicks and nerf the prices on those too as they did with insects.

Comment

124k and 45k respectively.
                            But then again I just spent 140k on an open kitchen and have 2500 turnips waiting to be sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                              [MENTION=3687]Golgo[/MENTION] ‘s numbers are saying a big spike at the end of the week.
                              Thanks but I’ve sold them on the turnip exchange for about 450.

First time I’ve done it that way and probably the last, it just too easy to guarantee loads of bells that way, kind of takes the fun out of checking your prices and that of other forumers

Comment

Only about 5 mill in bells, but 300k+ in miles.
                                Don’t know what to spend them on, but I feel if I spaff them away on multiple tickets, just to get some bamboo or rare flowers or something, Nintendo will bring out an awesome Bowser statue for 250k Miles..

Comment

Working...
                                X