Links 2004 tour (with Prizes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update.

Xsn has been having a lot of problems lately with scores not being posted. One of the Links devs said that XSN is getting updated within the week to accomodate more players and an update should be coming before the end of the month.

So what we'll do is wait at least another week until the upgrade has been completed and then decide when to start.

If anyone wants to invite players from rllmuk then feel free, the more the merrier.

Comment

sorry about this if your playing intermediate im going to have to withdraw as i cant play at that level for poo

apologies all round

Comment

To be honest mate, its not much different than Intermediate. It might take a bit longer to get used to but you'll have the hang of it in a few days.

Just give it a try.

Comment

having completely started again on itermediate

g funk is right

Itermediate does take a littel more thinking about but with practice i should be at least be able to keep even

count me back in!

Comment

Not much activity on this one recently...is it still going to go ahead?? If so - count me in!

Comment

Add me also, gamer tag - Posty

Comment

Still going ahead, just waiting on XSN getting fixed. Apparently its something to do with Rainbow Six uploading stats 20 times for each connection that is messing up the whole of Xbox live.

Should be fixed soon plus there is an update for Links due anytime soon.

As soon as they are done we'll get it started.

Comment

Hmmm it didn't attach my sig before, anyway my gamertag is Chemmo!

Ta

Comment

sigs have been banished

Comment

If it hasn't started yet, I will be up for this... GT: Rcb

Comment

Is there still room for little old me? If there's a slot left, I'd love to join in. I've only just picked up the game, but I'll be sure to get some practice in if you can fit me in. Gamertag: Yordas Saviour

Comment

Certainly, I think the max is about 64 people so plenty room left.

Still probably wont be starting for at least a week so keep practicing people.

Comment

Yeah I'm well up for this, just got the game today and totaly enjoying it.

a mate of mine (not from the forums but signing up soon) wants to play too.

our tags are Freddo (duh) and Noikz

Comment

Just remember to make your characters on Intermediate mate.

Comment

yeah have done, its much harder though :S

anyone up for a quick go tonight? just mucking around trying to improve my skills

Comment

Working...
                                X