No announcement yet.

Links 2004 tour (with Prizes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on a start date? It's been a week since the last post...

Comment

Still just waiting on the patch (sorry "update") being released, it should definitely be this week if the developer is to be believed.

If the patch is out we'll start it a week from today.

So get practicing.

Comment

just downloaded an update to Links so im guessing this can start soon?

Comment

Yup, there is a couple of issues with the update but it shouldnt concern us too much.

Has everyone got an intermediate player ready?

I'll get it set up tonight/tomorrow.

Comment

Right, I've set it up. I tried invites but it doesnt seem to be working, I'll try again later.

Anyway its called NTSCUK TOUR, try doing a search for it and pm me for the password.

I've set it up for 4 rounds of 4 courses, starting from sunday is round 1. This will last until next week then I'll start round 2 (and so on).

For the first round I've kept the weather clear, and not too much wind, just to ease us in to it. Gradually as the rounds go on I'll add rain. fog etc.

What we'll do is issue points like a Formula one style for each person after each round, I'll keep the table up to date in this thread. That way we can prolong the competition a bit more.

Actually, if anyone has any thoughts on a point system let me know, formula one style might not work as well over 4 rounds.

Deadline is Sunday so get joining.

Comment

Nice one . When I get home, I'll get registered. Could you PM me the password.

Cheers
              Jez

Comment

I managed to get a few invites out so check your messages on xsn when you can.

Comment

Right, most of the invites should have been sent now. Everyone check their email or Xsn page for the details.

I'll extend the start date if we dont get everyone ready.

There seems to be quite a few players over on rllmuk, maybe we should get a forum vs forum game going (then we can see where peoples allegiance lies )

Comment

Oops, looks like I missed the deadline to extend the start date. Oh well, we'll get this one done and i'll set up another, that gives everyone more time to join.

We'll call this a trial run

Off to beat posty's first round score

Comment

Working...
                    X