No announcement yet.

Sega GT Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had to start this game over again, you can't copy the save from Hard Drive to memory card to another Xbox ft: how annoying, however one good thing, my online/offline scores stayed as they were

Have you unlocked the Streamliner yet ? fastest car in the game once it's fully modded.

Is there a limit on the number of cars you can have in you garage then ?

Comment

Aye, got the streamliner but its no good in the corners; I beat one in my Exige And yea, I think there is a limit to the amount of cars one can own, but I think the main reason he wanted it is to swap accounts.

Your scores are offset by your offline rank too, God knows how you put up with playing it so much!

Comment

two words, drag races;

With B or S licence (I forget) 8 races, under 10 seconds each (in Silver Arrow for example), 8 wins and 80 offline points.

Plus about $19,000 in prize money.

Oops there goes another secret .....

Comment

Another competition has been up for about a week, get your Streamliners out. I'm ranked about 135-ish in the compo, I'll be getting a Teddy for competing An Evo 8 is the top-20 prize, with C2 parts (I think).

I'm finally ranked in the top 1000 too, even with the minimal amount of time I've played (around 30 hours). Some decent people around, although it is still very quiet overall. Sega don't seem to have got anything right with the online part (e.g. new compo has about 10 cars listed, although you can use any A-class within a certain HP limit, which isn't mentioned!) although it does have quite a laid back approach to racing so it is easy to dip in and out of, without too much pressure. Kind of like the halcyon days of Moto GP where people where playing just because, you know, it was fun Not sure if Sega have been patching the game though as most of the lag seems to have gone too, with some really close races at times - even with mixed regions. Still plenty of quiters though, mostly Americans

Ooh, another thing. There isn't any penelty for crashing online, so wall griding is the in thing at the mo, hence the mad times in the compo and some of the time trails. I can see why there is a speed-limit imposed in GT4 now.

Comment

glad to see your still playing this, like you say, not many Brits could have bought it, 90% of people online are Americans, quite a lt of chat on the gamefaqs board if your interested, say 2nd comp was up, I haven;t won Stramliner yet ft: after having to retart the game (you can copy from xbox to xbox save games) so think I'll give this one a miss, shame to see so much about money and car duping on the gamefaqs board also, however one guy did examine the game disc and found 2 BMW's that weren't in the game yet, prehaps some free download contnt in the near future.

Comment

Does anyone still have this game? I actually tried it online the other night and it was pretty good (with some cars at any rate). We (there were two of us) decided to organize an occasional session (maybe every couple of weeks). Would anyone be interested in joining us?

Does anyone know how to unlock the downloads?

Comment

Working...
              X