No announcement yet.

The gear we want! (rare/ex too!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully, Buju, Moot and I will be traveling into deepest, darkest Halvung this evening if anyone is interested in helping out/exploring new areas they are more than welcome to head out.

Silent Oils and Shinobi-tabi/Prism Powders recommended for even mages due to presence of bombs.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a trip there for a bomblet - Be good for a macro piece I guess, but switching it with my crossbow would result in a tp reset so I'm not completely certain.

Comment

Dammit i cant come this evening.... i can tomoz thou

Comment

0/4 and 1 wipe on Big Bomb so far

We did get a Horrent Mace tho

Many thanks to Wedge and Calad for helping out.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
              Got mine at Phomiuna Aqueducts, dropped on the first Fomor PLD we killed. I'd like to get the THF sub, so if you ever want to go farm there, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bevan View Post
                Got mine at Phomiuna Aqueducts, dropped on the first Fomor PLD we killed. I'd like to get the THF sub, so if you ever want to go farm there, let me know.
                I'm still after that too for Davi. It's a real shame I can't run two characters at once.

Comment

I still need to return to farm a THF subligar at some point, either the Aquaducts or Sacrarium would be good. With RDM into the 60s hopefuly in a month or 2 I'll be ready to get THF levelling slowly ^^

Comment

Finally, Celeste-eyed Tozberry has coughed up a Kitsutsuki (katana) for me. Think I'm 1/10 in the end (including getting blown to bits by Mijin Gakure on many occasions).

Next on the agenda is Amanojaku I think.

Comment

Mangaed to pick up one of these bad boys yesterday on a last min organised Phomiuna Aqueducts run.

which means.....

One of these bad boys is gonna be mine!!!! mwhahaha

Pretty chuffed as tbh i wasnt even gonna bother, but the drop rate on subs seems much higher in PA rather than Sacrium.

I beat Bevan to a lot on this

But as i already had the other passed it up for him as tbh id prob very rare use it. Both 900+ lots lol.

Ceth picked up his one for Drg too

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                        I beat Bevan to a lot on this

But as i already had the other passed it up for him as tbh id prob very rare use it. Both 900+ lots lol.

Ceth picked up his one for Drg too
                        You won't believe this, but this was not the sub I was after. I wanted the sub for the Gaudy Harness. Since BRD's can equip it, I thought the BRD Fomors dropped it. Dj, if you set up another run, I promise to come along and help get another one.

Comment

I need a visit to Phomiuna for the THF subligar ready for when I start levelling that ine after RDM. THF is at 40 at the moment so it I'll need it farily soon after I complete RDM and to go with it a **** Swift Belt ^^

Comment

Dont worry about it bev like i said it would more be a peice of equip that id use very rare. Im up for another run thou, pickin up subs is always fun!

Like tsing Thf would come in nice as i plan to lvl that in the future, but course tsing gets first dibs

Fun limbus last night, was a low coin and AF part run but good all the same.

Comment

I still need a crap load of them subligars (2), although one's for Fallows who will need to complete the promyvions 1st.

Comment

Peacock Charm now scratched off my list. An item I never expected to ever own if I'm honest but really happy to have it now

Comment

Working...
                                X