This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ow, Ow, me, me, i don my subligar and fishing shirt

anyway, we doing the temple for Rare's katana tonight?

Comment

I really do want to fight this NM but I still haven't discovered where the ??? point is that I need to trade the Tonberry Rattle to yet. Sorry to keep delaying this. First thing I'll do tonight when I log on is fly over to the Temple and have a look round and we can get this sorted ASAP.

Comment

Has anybody managed to get a Horror Head II? I saw one in San D'Oria, gives Enmity -50!! Unfortunately I've not been given a single item in exchange for all the fruit I handed over, and I've spent too much on it now so I'm giving up.

Comment

Rare > NM location is 2nd map, through the door that a guardian guards, turn left and follow the path till you get to a room with loads of paintings. the ??? is in the middle of the floor.

Darwock > i have the horror hat, its -50 hate on a full moon at night and some other really **** stat that makes the chances of getting it a 1 in a million.

Comment

and if you do end up being in the right time period for the thing to work, it only lasts 30 mins tops

Comment

I dont play with you guys Im on Garuda server

But Ill post here with info too!!!

Comment

Yeah Chang Me And Rare Explored The Temple And Found That Door Tonight
                So We Are All Set For The NM Fight To Be Organised

Comment

cool, good luck with it/ or hope it went well (whatever applies at the time of reading this lol).

been really busy with my char on ragnarok recently, leveling rdm up, reached 64 earlier today. coupled with the hunts that are sheduled ive not had much time to do anything else really. so i apologise for my lack of attendance on seraph, i read up on your antics here, so i dont feel like im missing out too much ^^

Comment

OK, me and Bayan went back to the temple last night and we have found the room where we need to travel to for the NM battle. We need to zone into the temple then zone up to a higher level and re-enter the temple. In the higher level both Sneak and Invisible are needed as there are Rumble Crawlers which aggro to sound as well as Tonberrys.

The room is pretty close to the zonepoint, however guarding the door were 2 Tonberrys which checked Tough to me at level 56. These 2 will have to be killed but if we have a decent amount of people it shouldn?t be too hard. However there is also a Temple Guardian (Doll) hat has to be killed to be able to open the door. This checks Incredibly Tough to me.

Once through the door, there will be Tonberrys in the room which we will have to clear out. I am uncertain how tough these will be but I presume they will be Tough like the ones outside the door.

After the room is cleared, we all full heal, buff up and I spawn the NM.

Obviously the more people we have involved the easier it should be. The event has been arranged to take place at 7pm on Sunday evening, with everyone who can help meeting up in Kazham. Hopefully it will be a massive success.

Comment

About that god damned NM fight I tried to do at Ghelsba -

I thought it wasn't actually as bad as it first appeared, as I noticed I hadn't lost the orb from my inventory. However now I'm being told that the orb stays in your inv but becomes 'cracked' (nothing in the description indicates this???) meaning you can't use it again. Is this the case even if you failed in the fight?

Another hour spent getting recruits only to be denied entry for this reason might be the straw that breaks the camels back!! Not sure whether to waste any more seals on the attempt either.

Comment

Afraid it's true Darwock

Once you attempt the battle with with an orb, the orb is not reusable whether you are successful or not. The description doesn't indicate this but it will inform you of this fact when you try to trade the orb at the battle point again.

Comment

BALLS. Thanks C'. Why don't they just take it off you, the buggers gave me a false sense of hope.

Comment

Be Prepared: http://www.angeluserrarels.com/cgi-b...174793;start=0

Comment

Originally posted by Bayan
                              OMG!

Comment

Been having a fight with my pc, I picked up some adware whilst surfing so I got endless pop-ups, I've been doing an update/virussweep/cleenup operation, but its taking some time : /

Hope to be back on tonight (working a late so it'll be 9ish)

We'll be there for the katana suicide mission ^^

Funny stuff btw bayan

Comment

Working...
                                X