Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are we going to do another BCNM, It wont be long before I will have enough for 2 Orbs.

I could do with the gil to setup my lvl 30 Promyvion Equipment.

Comment

Mahl nearly has enough for another BCNM as well, we will have to set up a new party as Tox will no longer be joining us, from what I understood.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelon
        Mahl nearly has enough for another BCNM as well, we will have to set up a new party as Tox will no longer be joining us, from what I understood.
        He did mention last time we planned a BCNM he wouldnt want to join.

BUT it would be great if he changed his mind.

I have done a few BCNM's with other parties, not using my seals and they have never been as good, we managed to win in around 16 minutes with us lot, other parties have kept me up till early hours of the morning due to each fight lasting 25+ minutes.

Comment

Whan can you start doing burning circle fights? I have 140 beastmen seals and I gather this is the only way I can get a light spirit for my summoning job.

Comment

You can start doing BCNM battles at level 20 (although most people do their first one at 40 with a battle named Steamed Sprouts). However, Light Spirit Pact only drops off of the BCNM50 battles (or high level Tonberries) so you will need to be level 50 (maybe slightly lower if you are lucky) to obtain the scroll this way.

You could of course buy the scroll if you so wish but I'm afraid I have no clue as to its worth.

Comment

Light spirit and dark spirit seem to be EX - at least, they're not listed in the auction house.

I've bought Earth, Air and Ice but saving up for Water, Thunder and Fire is killing me... need a better farming option than crawler crap and mandragora buds!

Comment

Hmmm, which AH are you checking for Light and Dark?

Remember that an item will not be listed at an AH until someone at least attempts to sell one at that AH (regardless of whether it sells or not). Most people who would attempt to sell a Light or Dark Spirit Pact are likely to sell it at the Jeuno AH so make sure you check there.

Also, found this for you:

As you can see, the item is Rare but not EX so should be sellable at auction.

Comment

Wow, something else I never knew! So nobody has EVER sold this scroll at Windurst Auction House??? Why am I filled with dread at the thought of how much gil I will probably need...

Comment

indication for you.

Rag jueno AH (no one seriously sells this **** in towns)
                    dark element 500k (dropped from NM demon baron somethingorother)
                    light element 60k (tonberry NM spawned from killing harriers or BC fight).

Concerning prom mission1.

a rng is needed because there is warps that need to be activated to travese the levels heading to the BC area.but guarding those are memory recepticles that cant feesably be taken out by melee, much safer and viable to have a ranger shoot them out.

youll find a lot of jobs are pretty useless, not only in the path to the BC but against the boss itself, but if your just there for an exploration and bash up, then anything goes when your lvl 30 lol

Comment

we'll need to get the item's that weaken the bosses to stand a chance, so im guessing the 1st visit to emtpy is to pick up those key items to be turned in the ones that weaken the bosses back in jeuno.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
                        we'll need to get the item's that weaken the bosses to stand a chance, so im guessing the 1st visit to emtpy is to pick up those key items to be turned in the ones that weaken the bosses back in jeuno.
                        i wouldnt worry so much about using those items on mea and dem boss, however the holla one is a complete twat, i failed the boss on that one 5 times, was near breaking point. for me, by far, he was the hardest.

I wish i could join you guys, but im not the level or in a financial situation(ffxi wise) to support the purchasing of items needed, ie cloths and potions etc, so instead ill offer my support from the sidelines ^^

Comment

i've only done holla so far pt was:

nin/war
                          war/nin
                          rdm/blm
                          whm/blm
                          rng/nin
                          rng/nin

way we did was rdm gravity all the time, nin and war took turns voking it and running around when me and the other ranger hammer it with arrows...... whm got dc and both tanks dead but i pulled off a barrage followed by eagle eye shot to kill it =)

Comment

Edit - all gone
                            Last edited by C'; 12-10-2004, 16:56.

Comment

What happened to exploing the CoP areas as a linkshell alliance?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanicent
                                What happened to exploing the CoP areas as a linkshell alliance?
                                Any news on your CoP yet Van.

Comment

Working...
                                X