This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darwock
    Well if my lazy-ass mate was online half as often as he said he would be, we'd have a thief for the mix as well - but he's still only level 5
    OMG! He was at level 5 two weeks ago when we were planning the Gustaberg Tour. He really won't be getting his $12/m worth

Darwock - strange you are having those problems, my update took about 6 minutes and was back playing around 10pm.

Razz - thanks for that dude, it sounds like when I hook up with Darwock and Siege we should hopefully all be able to do some good leveling up. Looking forward to the subjob already. Excellent [in best Mr Burns fashion]...
    Last edited by talizker; 07-10-2004, 07:19.

Comment

I finally made it to Bastock, but I won't be on again til tomorrow afternoon. I'll keep an eye out for you two though, and anything that means we can lvl up without dying sounds good to me.

Comment

Good stuff Siege. How was the journey?

I Ventured into the Konschtat Highlands for the first time last night and cautoiusly got a few good kills but there were a lot of Tough Challenge (and higher) mobs around and as I was on my own didn't want to attract too much attention. Will check out how to get to Koroloka tonight (through the Zeruhn Mines) and maybe we can get a party together with Darwock Fri/Sat evening...

Comment

Should be fine for me. I'm actually in a dilemma now... I want to be raising my summoner level as a priority over my red mage, but I've been holding my summoner back as a courtesy to the aforementioned friend who is never online. Maybe I should rush it ahead and use that job with you guys instead.

Are you still level 10 talizker? You might want to be a bit closer to 15/16 for Korroloka. Seeker bats in there aggro the lower levels if I remember rightly.
          Last edited by Darwock; 07-10-2004, 08:58.

Comment

A few hundred short of 11 now. I'm struggling to find anywhere in to get decent EXP where I won't get attacked by multiple targets (top of Zegham & Vamp Hill seems to be the best for me so far although i've not spent much time in Zeruhn Mines - will try that tonight). I think your right about Korroloka - just had a quick look at the mobs found there... Maybe we can plan to tackle that in a week which should hopefully give me time to get up to 15ish. Going to try and get in a party from tonight to go back to Konschtat Highlands or somewhere similar...

If your buddies still at 5 after nearly two weeks then it doesn't look like there's much interest...

Comment

Not done any pictures for a while and found 3 recent ones that I decided to post.

Firstly, the new me with my spiffy Shinobi Gi+1.

My first and only encounter so far with Orctrap, the new NM in Carpenter?s Landing which can drop the new level 30 katana. No drop for me though ;_;

And a group pic that I took the other night in Quicksand caves. Sorry Mahlory, didn?t realise you were so far back when I took it but you just about viewable

Looking at this pic makes me somewhat proud as to how far we?ve come. Compared to our early pictures where we all seemed to be wearing identical looking armour, we now all have clearly defined, individualistic looks that define who and what we are. Shame Tobal couldn?t have made it to round the picture of. I think then we would have had all 6 of the longest standing members of RARGH! Present

Comment

In response to Talizker,

You'd think that was the case, but he e-mails me at work every second day telling me all his plans for in the game and stuff, so he still appears enthusiastic! I think the problems are 1: his girlfriend and 2: our other mates (Championship Manager is the only thing that matters to them and he plays it as well). However he's really not going to get his moneys worth if he doesn't up the playing time a little.

I spent so much time on Zegham hill in the early days... ahhh, the memories! In fact I was up there when I got my 1st ever party invite to Valkurm.

Rendezvous-ing for Korroloka in a week sounds like a plan, I will try and get my summoner up to a matching level - as long as Siegeuk is still 17 or under we should be OK.

Comment

A quick question (sorry to be a nag about this) for anyone who bought CoP from VG+.

If you go to your account on the VG+ site, and check your order history now, does it list CoP as a previous order?

Thanks.

Comment

I Cant Check Right Now Off To Work But Ill Let You Know Later.

Anyone Wanna Come For Skill Up Party At 9pm Ish?

Target: Anticans

Comment

It does Vanicent

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                        It does Vanicent
                        Ok, that's interesting, as my VG+ order history is blank when I check it...

Comment

Odd, have you got in contact with them? If it's any consolation, I don't think many of us have even started any of the CoP stuff yet so hopefully you'll have your copy by the time everyone's ready to take part.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                            Odd, have you got in contact with them? If it's any consolation, I don't think many of us have even started any of the CoP stuff yet so hopefully you'll have your copy by the time everyone's ready to take part.
                            Yeah, I e-mailed them, and they replied saying, basically, "We'll look into it."

Also, I hope it arrives before the LS starts the CoP stuff, as I want to be in the party that is set up to explore a Promyvion area.

Comment

Ill Wait Vani And I Think Everyone Will

Comment

Another great skillup party last night and we even got to see, and kill, Bayan?s NM (but no Loxley Bow unfortunately).

My Great Katana is now levelled to 105 and I think it caps between 150-160 so got plenty of levelling of that to do, and also have Throwing up to 169 and caps at over 175 so if anyone needs further NM camping or coffer hunting PTs I?m willing to tag along for further skill.

Comment

Working...
                                X